Author's Note

Like I said before,this book will follow what I imagine Bosston's and Jo's life would be like if they got married before they played an on-screen couple. I can only keep my fingers crossed for this one and hope it goes well for both me and you guys.

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

•With that said on to my usual rules and like always new ones can be added if necessary.

•Please remember that this is a queer story which means beautiful people loving each other. Any form of hate towards the lgbtq+ community will not be tolerated here.

•Racism will not slide here that is not what we are about so if you disagree with that leave now.

•If you think you can be hateful and run your mouth here you are in the wrong place. And I will delete your comments.

•I know that I am not the best writer and I also know my dyslexia can cause me to miss a lot of things even with the use of Grammarly. If you want to point out a mistake or something that I may have missed that is ok but please try to do it nicely.

•I am from the beautiful island of Barbados and have not been able to do much travelling. I am also not that well educated on Thai culture so some of the stuff I write may not be accurate and if you believe that you can help me better I welcome it. I will not be afraid to ask some of you for help on this so let's work together.

•I love interacting with you guys and it helps me to know whether you like the story or what you guys think about parts of the story. Plus it also gives me the motivation to continue the story.

᯽᯽᯽

Like always I've made the basic cover used for this book.

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

All the love to the others out there who also like this pairing and are taking a chance with me.Now let's go on this journey together.