EP. 10 - Golden Frieza - End Arc

Start from the beginning

Goten shook his head. "You didn't. Thanks for watching over her," he smiled. It faltered when he turned to his girlfriend-turned Lady Ayata. "Now it's up to her for now. Until Dad and Vegeta get here..."

Trunks clenched his fists. "Can't we help somehow? If we fuse--"

"Trunks," his friend shook his head. "We still wouldn't be strong enough even if we fused. They're just on a whole different level..."

He growled in frustration. He had to get stronger. He didn't want to stay on the sidelines forever.

"I know it's frustrating," Yucca told them. "But we'll jump in if the Princess is in trouble."

"Right," Roche nodded, and so did the rest of their comrades.

Above in the air, Frieza looked over his pathetic and beaten army. When several tried to apologize, he looked over them in disgust. "Looking over your broken and anemic bodies is making me sick," he held a hand out. Ki began to form.

Piccolo's eyes widened. "Everyone, GET OUT OF THE WAY!"

Everyone flew back, and Trunks made sure his mother was safe.

Ayata didn't care as Frieza blew up his entire army, except for his Commander Sorbet. "Well, look at that. The Frieza Force reduced to a member of one."

Sorbet flinched.

"After I destroy you all--and that idiot monkey," Frieza started, "I'll build an army like never before. A clean slate to make room for greatness."

"All that time in Hell has made you delusional," Ayata grinned.

The Emperor glared at the reminder. "I will never go back!!" he powered up a purple aura.

Ayata slowly let her power rise. Her and Niya had been practicing using her temporary Super Saiyan God form. The flow of power throughout her body, the way it felt, controlling emotions. They hadn't perfected it quite yet.

"That's fine," Ayata's aura grew too. "I'll just add your soul to my collection."

"Tch!" Frieza growled. "Haaaaaaa!"

He flew and slammed down on the Goddess, but she held him back with one hand.

"So," she remarked. "This is your power." She exploded power from her hand to send Frieza flying back. She stared at her hand. She still felt fine.

Frieza was shocked his attack was stopped so easily.

"Not laughing anymore, huh?" she smirked, her irridescent crimson eyes burned into his.

He glared, not allowing his fears to consume him. "I'll send you back into the piece of jewelry!" he blasted repeatedly.

She held her hand out, forming a shield that blocked all the ki blasts. While a cloud of explosions filled the air betwen them, Ayata flew up and sent a familiar laser down at him.

Frieza narrowly dodged it and looked up. "How dare you...!"

Ayata grinned menacingly. "Dance for me, monkey," she held her hands out. She fired lasers from all her fingers.

Frieza was furious she was using his own signature attack against him, but also because they were so much more explosive than his. He struggled to dodge both the beams and the rock debris, so he took to the clouds.

"Running away?" she taunted, catching up behind him.

He cried out and kicked down at her.

She dodged and swiped to grab his tail. She pulled him down and repreatedly punched him as if she were playing paddle ball. "Are you feeling regret yet?!" she yelled, her power rising with anger. "Or is it overshadowed by pain and fear?!"