"Yes, of course. I mean, duh?" He made another funny face, making me giggle again. His face softened as I laughed. "You know Y/N, I do feel like myself when I'm around you. I feel happy when I see you and hear you." I blushed at his words, the butterflies in my stomach were going crazy. I think...I think that I finally understand my feelings. I think-no, I know that I love him.

We both looked at each other, I could feel the atmosphere changing. 'It's now or never Y/N' I started to lean forward, closing my eyes. I was going to lean down, seeing as he was small. Instead, I felt soft lips connect with mine like the person kissing me was the same height I was, maybe a little taller. (Sorry if you're not tall)

Merlin's pov:

This was it! She's about to kiss me, and then I'll be human again, and she can finally see the real me. I lean forward and kiss her back. Her lips felt so soft and smooth.

We pulled back and I saw that she was about to open her eyes. I place my hand over them, "Wait. Keep your eyes closed and don't open them until I say." I told her.

"When you open your eyes there will be a handsome man in front of you. Someone worthy of you, someone you'd be proud to be seen with." She kept her eyes closed and I stood up from the log to stand in front of her. "I think so too." She said.

"Oh, it's such a good day to break a curse!" I said to myself spreading my arms open. "Now!"

"Tada!" I shouted as she opened her eyes. "You just got merlined! What do you think?" I asked as I presented myself to her. "Mission Impossibly handsome. Right?" She just giggled for some reason.

I ignored it and carried on. "It's ok. I know this is a lot to take in. But you can let your happiness flag fly. This, is the real me princess." She giggled again. This time I knew why.

My hands! They're still Green!

"Wait a minute. This can't be right. My hands are still, green sausages." I looked at my body, "No! I'm still the same!"

"Yeah, impossibly handsome." She said. I looked back at my hands, "This doesn't make sense. You're the most beautiful woman in the world. Why do I look the same?"

Y/N's pov:

Did he just? Did he just say I was the most beautiful woman in the world? "What are you talking about Merlin?" I ask. He seemed, stressed. And that's not normally how someone acts after kissing another person.

"Do I need a longer kiss? Two kisses!" He turned round to me and said, "Let's try again." What's up with him? Could it have something to do with why it felt like someone else was kissing me? "Merlin, you're not making any sense." I told him.

Before any of us could answer, we heard shouting. Looking behind me, we saw Snow and Arthur running out of the woods, a wood monster behind them. "Run!" Snow shouted to us as Arthur led her away from them.

"Hurry!" I felt Merlin take my hand, leading us in the direction the others went. We caught up to them. "What is that thing?" Snow asked. "This kingdom has a serious monster problem!" Arthur yelled at her.

We ran down a log but before we could get off, the monster stepped on the end, making the other end fling us to the other side of the woods. Landing on a hill, we slid down it. None of us could stop ourselves as we fell down a crack in between the ground.

I looked to see Merlin groaning in pain, "Are you okay?" My voice was filled with concern. "No, I'm not." He groaned. We all walked, well Merlin waddled, to find a way out.

The two dwarfs climbed out first and then helped us get out. "Thank you." I said to Merlin. "My pleasure, princess." He grinned at me. Unfortunately, we were met with the monster again.