"Did somebody call for

"Did somebody call for... kelp?." Ivy used her vines to wrap Aquaman up in kelp, tangling him up.

"Unkelp me, plant witch." Aquaman strugged to free himself.

"Let's go." Harley shouted as Psycho started the boat and it quickly sped away.

"Yes." Aquaman shouted. "Run, Run, I, Aquaman, will retrieve my family's jewels, and the sirens will sing of my revenge for eterni--"

You honked the horn of the boat to shut him up.

"Juba?." Aquaman looked at the dolphin. "A little help?."

You walked over to Ivy, smiling.

"Lookin' good." You whispered which made her cheeks turn dark green.

"Oh r-really, I uh, thanks." She said, clearly flustured, you smiled as you saw that there was a small cabin in the boat, Harley, King, Clayface and Psycho were celebrating.

"...You wanna, you know?..." You waggled your eyebrows to her, before you knew it, she dragged you into the small cabin and locked the door shut.

Here's another lemon 🍋

Timeskip...

"Harley Quinn and her crew made Aquaman look like a member of the Justice B League this afternoon, and made off with a set of ancient Atlantean jewels." A news reporter said. "The standout of the crew was Poison Ivy..."

"I'm so sick of hearing this." Ivy quickly turned off the tv. "Um, I am not part of the crew, I was asked for a favor. I provided said favor, end of story."

"Holy shit!." Harley ran in, opening a letter. "Guys, guys, listen!."

"What's got you so happy?." You asked.

""Dear Ms. Quinn, based on your recent evil efforts, the Legion of Doom invites you and your crew to our headquarters to discuss further possibilities..."" Harley squealed as she read the letter, all of you smiled and began celebrating.

"FANTASTIC!!!." Clayface smiled.

"YOU DID IT HARLEY!!!." King clapped.

"FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!." You fired a full magazine into the air, making Sy scream.

"Oh my god, their back for me, they found me!." Sy quickly rolled into a room, locking it shut.

"Guys, this is what we've been workin' towards." Harley smiled. "Dump Joker, check, get noticed by the Legion of Doom, check."

"Now we go Rambo on his ass right?." You asked.

"We'll work on that part- I just can't believe I did it!." Harley smiled. "Even though no one said I could run a crew."

"What?." Ivy asked. "Hello, I said that you could run a crew."

"Yeah, but you're my friend." Harley sighed. "Uh, come on, it's like when your mom says you're the prettiest girl in school."