L.O.D.R.S.V.P

You and Psycho were waiting on a boat, waiting for Harley, Shark and Clayface to return with the jewels from atlantis.

"So, how's the wife and kid?." You asked.

"My wife has a new boyfriend, my son thinks I'm alright." He sipped his drink. "You plan on getting married?."

You thought about Ivy in a white dress and smiled, leaning against the rails of the boat.

"Yeah...met this really nice girl, banged her four times now...she's the only person I care about."

"Well word of advise, don't get married, they'll cheat on you, and then take half of your shit."

"Oh trust me...this woman would never cheat on me, nor I would cheat on her."

Suddenly, Harley, King Shark and Clayface all popped out of the water, landing on the boat.

"All right, let's get outta here--" Harley took off her suba helmet she wore before Clayface got blasted by Aquaman's trident, ths superhero rode the waves and leaped onto your boat.

"I spoil your little party?." Aquaman laughed. "It is I, Aquaman, son of Atlan, heir to the throne of Atlantis."

"And the member of the justice league that gets shit on the most." You smirked.

Aqauman glared at you before looking at King Shark, ignoring your comment.

"I must say, King Shark, your mother would be most displeased to find you in this plebeian company."

"You're not my dad!." King Shark shouted.

"That is contrary to what she said." Aquaman laughed then high-fived a dolphin.

"I bet you fuck that dolphin." You smiled and Aquaman once again glared at you.

"Let us now dispense with the levity." He walked over to Clayface who was holding the jewels. "I am going to need the Atlantean jewels with which you absconded."

"Bravo!." Clayface smiled. What magnificent word choice, you are truly the Shakespeare of the sea."

"I prefer to think of myself as the Dickens of the Deep." Aquaman smiled.

"Hey, Deep Dickens." Harley glared at the
Superhero. "Let's wrap up this episode of Frasier so we can get back to getting the hell out of here."

Just then a dolphin squeked to Aquaman who laughed.

"She certainly is that."

"What did that dolphin say about me?." Harley looked at King Shark.

"Oh, I don't speak dolphin." King replied. "I know a little porpoise, but--"

Suddenly, you shot a flair into the air.

"What villainous reject have you deigned to summon?." Aquaman glared at you, you smiled as Vines began dragging the dolphin under the water and Aquaman turned around.