Witches? No...Well maybe one

Start from the beginning

Once my eyes were fully open, I saw that the same men from before were standing in front of me, this time there was another one with them. I gasped realising that I didn't know where Snow was. I looked to my right and saw her still unconscious, I let out a sigh of relief. I looked back at the little men to see them staring at me with the same look they had on before.

"Uh hi?" I started not knowing what to say. Lucking the one wearing orange knew where to start.

"Hello, dear lady. Welcome to my home slash command post. I have six roommates but my name's on the lease."

"I pay the rent." The one with the French accent said.

My eyes widened as I realised what he said. I knew we should've just left. "Your home?! Oh my God I am so sorry, see my friend and I, we landed in the tree outside and we thought no one was home and my friend was starving-"

I was cut off by the one wearing the blue coat. "There's no need to apologise. We didn't mean to interrupt your stolen meal." "If she's still hungry when she wakes up I can whip up something simple. I can do it now if you're hungry."

Wow, they're so nice. Usually, if someone enters your home without permission, they don't treat their burglars like this. "Oh um, that's a nice offer but no thank you." I declined giving them a warm smile.

I heard Snow starting to wake and all our attention went on her. I got out the bed and went over to her. Unlike me, she sat up more quickly, once she saw the little men surrounding us, she gasped, startled.

After another little explanation of what happened, she was finally caught up, whilst they were talking she had finally spotted a mirror.

"Who's that?" She asked pointing at the mirror.

They all looked at her in confusion. She stood and walked slowly towards the mirror. She began to examine herself.

"Wow, I look so different. I mean my face...and my waist and-my waist? Oh my gosh! What happened to me?" She turned round back to us before she continued.

"Well..." She started to laugh awkwardly, "Oh I must've gotten up so quickly my back is killing me."

I walked over towards her and placed my hand on her back, hoping my magic would help ease it. Thankfully the seven men didn't notice it, "Do you mean your head?" The blue coat one said, smiling at us.

"Do you need help?" He offered sweetly.

"No, I'm fine." She replied quickly.

"What about you miss?" He asked in the same tone.

"No thank you, I'm alright."

Snow looked back at herself in the mirror and pointed at her reflection. She asked us if we were seeing her as she saw herself. They started to compliment us.

"You're both beautiful!"
"Like angels."

We both looked at each other and she finally figured out what was going on. "Could it be?" She whispers as she looks down at the shoes. She looks at me and I nod, confirming her thoughts.

"Excuse me but who are you?" The same dwarf asked us.

"Oh I'm Sno-" She cut herself off and paused for a minute, which confused me. "Snot?" He thought she said.

She gave me a look that read, 'Help me out here!' "O-Oh no no no, she meant to say... Red Shoes." I told them, not the best name I know but you can be named anything here.

"Yeah, my name is Red Shoes." She repeated, giving another look that said, 'Thanks' I gave her a little nod. "And what about yours miss?"

I looked back to see them staring at me now, "Oh, Y/N L/N" I answered. "Cool names, by any chance, would that be Princess Red Shoes and Princess Y/N L/N?" He asked.

"Of course they're princesses, how could they be so beautiful if they weren't? Right ladies?" The Scottish one said. "Obviously, I mean we are princesses." I said back to him, it wasn't really a lie as well.

"Wait Y/N L/N as in the witch princess Y/N L/N?" One of the ones that looked like they were triplets asked me. They stopped smiling and looked at me a different way.

I stayed silent, not knowing if I should answer. You see, a lot of people don't exactly trust witches due to stereotypes, which, yeah there are a lot of bad witches on the island but there are also good ones like me.

"Umm yeah, I guess." My voice went quiet as I looked down at my feet, not knowing how they'd react after how they entered before. "I guess you were kinda right before." I reminded them of how they came in before, trying to lighten the situation.

"There's no need to act ashamed, in fact, we actually admire you a bit. We think you're amazing." Blue coat said and the rest nodded, making me smile, I could feel a bit of heat appearing on my cheeks.

"Thank you that means a lot. Anyway, can we know your names please?" I asked.

"I'm Merlin, part-time hero, full-time romantic. And this is Jack, Hans, Arthur, Pino, Noki and Kio." Merlin responded.

Snow then pointed out how they shared the names of the F Seven. She then let them know that we were looking for them.

"Let me guess, Merlin's your favourite." Merlin said, standing in a funny pose.

"Uh no not really."
"He's alright but not really my favourite."

Arthur then stepped forward, pushing Merlin out of the way. "That Merlin's not your type. You two seem more like Prince Arthur fans to me."

"Honestly none of them are our favourites. They're not really my type." I told them before they started the same thing. This caused them to freeze. "Oh well, that's fine because we're not them. We're actually completely different people. In no way are we the same guys put under a curse and changed into different forms unless someone looks at us. It's very complicated."

Hmm, that doesn't seem suspicious at all, does it? (Note the sarcasm)

Arthur pushed Merlin out of the way again, "Right now that we're all cleared up. So, how can we assist you, my fair ladies."

"We need to find my father, and we know that the F Seven can help." Snow explained.

"We know the F Seven very well, and their schedule is fully booked." Merlin said. Again, bit suspicious. "Leave it to me, I can find your father in a month."

"I can find him in one week!"
"Four days!"
"Three!"
"Two!"
"One!"
"I already found your father like 2 weeks ago."

"Really?" I said, my eyebrow raised at him.

"I just need a few days to get him across the state lines." He told me thinking he got away with that lie. He did not.

"We seriously need to find her dad." My tone going serious. "Hold on, nobody has seen the F Seven in over a year right? You're not going to find them now. We're your best bet."

I looked over at Snow and she was looking at them with a slightly shocked expression. When she was her normal self people wouldn't even ask her name, now she has strangers volunteering to help her. I was happy for her but also disappointed as it was with the shoes and not her normal self.

"Wow, no one's offered to help me for such a long time. You guys at awesome."

"Really? You think we're awesome?" Merlin asked not sure if we were lying or not.

"Yeah, of course. You guys are caring and sweet and-" I carried on the compliments until he cut me off.

"And not completely hideous to look at?"

"No, you guys guys are totally adorable." I smiled at them. I saw Hans whisper something to Merlin and watched as he whispered something back. I wonder what they're saying.