He was smirking talking to, who I have come to know as his brother. Jasvanthya, talking closely, while the ballroom was filled with people, who I barely oversee. 

He spun and met my gaze, he kept the contact, and he suddenly snapped with his hand in the air.

"Empty!" He ordered, audible gasp held the room but dare they defy the man with immense power.
Steps were rung, heels were clacking and within a few minutes of our gaze, only holding each other the room was empty.

The heavy double door thudded shut.
And like a bull for whom I call him, he strode towards me in a few hasty steps and he held me back on the couch's backrest.

With his one knee resting beside my stacked legs, he leaned his face an inch apart from mine.
"Aakho se balatkaar, kar rahi hai hamara? Hone wali Rani-sa?"
(Raping me with your eyes? Soon-to-be queen)

"Bas yahi bacha hai? Ek saand ko ghoorna?" I denied his claims, and he leaned forward, his hand rose to my neck, a tight clutch around my windpipe.

Before his vein-engrained fingers flexed he held me with no pressure and kept his mouth on me, I was devoured by his impolite lips while they plundered my mouth like a battlefield.

His one free hand grabbed my own, arm, and he started kneading them harshly, the pain made an involuntary whimper from my throat and on his lips that combated mine.

A need of breath cast me, but he looked unbaffled, I longed for air, but he did not allow me, I crazed, my long nails catching his arms, digging through yet again, what would a beast feel? Nothing.

He drove towards the point of unconsciousness. Before he finally released me from his reprimand.
"A bull am I?" He spoke on my lips while I inhaled loud enough for the room to ring off my breath.

"What was this?" I sharply shouted and he smiled.

"This is for causing me distress in my own house, with the awful beautiful gaze and then lying?" He gritted, with leering eyes, that travelled down to my neckline to lower and brought back to meet my sight.

He pulled back and stepping two steps backwards he twisted and headed towards the door, opened it and people who waited at the garden porch, entered bugs.

He is establishing dominance, and I am a loser to desire it.

*****

I held myself on the couch, staring at void my usual accomplice, until a knock distracted me.

A seeker of silence I am, and a breaker of my peace he is. Daharthaya Rajput walked inside, "Rani-sa?" His words are so prevalent,
"You asked for me?" He spat with a twitched eyebrow.

"Yes, just wanted a king to crawl towards me." I smiled, "Mere ek ishare pe, kaise unka ek kadam badhta hai?" I told him,

He chuckled, and a groaning sound echoed in the back of his throat.
His hand pinned to his cuff and he started undoing his watch. And he removed it and kept it in the cabinet drawer.

His neck-bead chain he withdrew and recanted at the similar space.
A step towards me,

"Aapke ek ishare pe, hamne teen kadam badhaye the rani-sa," He picked out his three fingers, and pointed, "Three!" he smugged, reminding me of how he redeemed me.

He was in the middle of the room now, brown and red and amber themes royal room of his RajMahal, my possession.

"You can go now, Raja-sa!" I taunted him back and he raised his brow.
His look suggested his distrust of my action.

Of course, this simple act wasn't how I intended to rebuke him for his paltry display yesterday.

“And if I refuse!” He asked, a majesty unsure how to take orders I was aware he wouldn't leave.

“Well, your RajMahal, your owned bedroom. You are welcome! But I am in desperate need of a shower," I spoke and stood, treading towards the bathroom door.

But my feet halted at the threshold and with a slight turn of my neck, I watched him staring at my back.
Since day one his fascination with my chest is his punishment.

Punishment will be right before his eyes, and he is not allowed to see them or touch them.

With my back facing him, I took my dupatta and dropped it on the floor, and, my hand ran behind my back, slowly unhooking each button. His needy eyes that laser my back, created a painful flame traced lines on my back.

I was done with the third and last hook when I removed my blouse piece from the front and my completely unclothed back was in his eye range.

I heard his loud grunt.
“Mudjaiye meri rani-sa? Hookum hai hamara,” He ordered,

Me? Ahilya Rajadi?

He rasped even louder, his throat made a humorous sound, and a smile perched on my face.
A victory I own now.

“Aap, jeeti! Mudiye!” he ordered,
(You, win. Turn)

“Beg me?” A loud thud sounded in the room, his varmint nature didn't scare me,

He started laughing, and from the corner of my eyes, I caught a glimpse of him watching the ceiling before he came down.

“Sapno mai,”

“Toh, inhe bhi sapno mai dekh lena!” I revoked with not a dual to think of my argument.
I want to see him crumble so I can justify my own fallen state.

“Ek Rajput kabhi bheek nahi maangta, Ahilya,”  he said stubbornly,

I picked up my dupatta, and keeping it on my chest turned around,
"We don't fall that low,"

"And what about how you made me fall?"  I coerced, and he shook his head with his finger in the air simultaneously.

“I didn't make you fall, goddess!”

You did, you made me fall.
A goddess from grace. In love with a bull.

~

DAHARTHYA

Her jest deserted me to the end of the coring fire, she withheld me over the roaring flames. And laughed while she watched me burn.

And for a lunatic I am?
I love it, even more, love her.

Her actions were the guarantor that my future was written in a gist of competitions. That I will admire.

She both hands with her dupatta as a shield covering both breasts.
And I am not some fetish loser of bosoms.

But the day I saw her, I have mentioned,

I would bet my life if someone told me they could get that blouse to uncork.

And she did it herself, and I would choose to die. But she preferred to strike by dignity.

And would I truly be a monarch if I were to collapse my dignity?

I gathered myself, and stepping back, took my neckpiece and watched, to walk out.

I have fallen for her, but not with my pride, that would remain intact.
Is it a vicious war between us, that will last eternity?

Then I welcome it with a respectful bow and grace. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TARGET - 100 votes
(or no update on Sunday)

Comment and support!

Well, when two fire collides they are meant to be a flamed.