💎𝑩3 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 10: 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒅𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒅.🌹

Y/N and Edred shared a room with the cats, Y/N in a white nightgown while Edred was sitting besides her. It was obvious Y/N was worried about something, ''I don't think I'm ready to become Queen of the Northern Elves.'' Y/N looked to the side, as Edred grabbed her hands.

''You will make a good queen Y/N, trust me.'' Edred assured her. Y/N nodded slowly, smiling. She yawned, and went asleep. The Kingdom was asleep, and the amulet started glowing. Y/N's eyes went blood shot open, glowing a rich lavender color. She rose up from the covers, and opened the windows, with a gust of wind. Edred then looked up, screaming as Y/N floated outside.

''Y/N! Where are you going?!'' He grabbed Twillion, and alerted everybody that Y/N was heading somewhere, she acting strange, and a chase after her occured. Cordelia, Leo, Mrs.Kravitz and her husband were to look after the castle, While Nosferatu, Edred, Melinda, Copernicus, Aelwulf and Merlin were after Y/N. They had stopped in the middle of circular small clearing.

''Edred, You have to come along with me.'' Y/N gulped, as Edred looked at her raising a eyebrow. ''To Get them back.'' Y/N bent her arms around the amulet, and Edred was engulfed and sent into the amulet as Y/N joined him. Melinda looked at Nosferatu, then Merlin.

''What is going on?'' Edred and Y/N were floating throughout the void, a little orb lighting the way. They were flying deep, Edred holding onto Y/N. ''Who are we getting back?'' Edred yelled as Y/N turned. She then pointed to a floating Lumiera and Horatio, only 23 inches away.

''Them.'' Y/N then held tight onto Edred as they flew at a fast speed, Y/N grabbed Lumiera and Horatio by their arms and Let go of Edred. ''I can take only three..'' Y/N looked to the side.

''Y/N, you didn't have to come this far.'' Horatio stood infront of their daughter, he held Lumiera's hand, with a heavy heart.

''And I did,'' Y/N turned to Edred, ''I love you so much Edred. We've been together for so much, and It was really glad that I knew you, We're married, and ever since I knew you, I always loved you from the start.'' Edred didn't understand what Y/N meant, And she enveloped Lumiera's hand with his. Edred holding hands with Lumiera, who held Horatio. A Blue portal opened infront of them, and Y/N spun them around, before throwing them into the portal Y/N whispered to Edred.

''I love you.'' Y/N whispered as she threw them into the portal, and they fell into where Melinda, Aelwulf, Copernicus, Nosferatu and Merlin stood. The Amulet's gem, started glitching with a black thunder. Edred looked at the amulet with a disbelief in his eyes, The amulet faded to black, and fell onto the ground.

''No! Y/N, I forbid you to do this! Come Back!'' Edred scooped up the amulet, yelling at it. ''Come Back!'' Edred pleaded as he brother watched him plead for a symbol of life, but none was shown. Merlin knew he shouldn't have let them on this journey, Merlin feared it was his fault this happened.

''Lumiera, we only got to see our own daughter Once. Once!'' Horatio turned to Lumiera, and they both sobbed. Copernicus hugging them.

Aelwulf hugged his brother, as Edred threw the amulet down. He then stood up, sobbing into his bro

thers shoulder as Melinda picked it up. ''Y/N has kept us safe, for all these years. She sacrificed herself to save Edred and her own parents. I think it's only fair if we keep her safe, like she did to us all these years. Breaking every bone and body for our protection, and even longing to know who her parents were.'' Melinda held the amulet up as they all conjured a idea.

Inside a room was Lavender, baby blue and pink flowers surrounding a Lectern that had a golden box with a clear glass covering and candles lit around it. Edred went inside the room, holding the amulet. Everybody was inside the room, watching as Edred placed the amulet inside the box. He then placed the glass over it, watching the amulet. The amulet would be safe, until Y/N came back.

He then requested alone time, and which everybody gave. His own wife, His eternal love was now gone. ''Y/N, why did you do this to me?'' Edred stared at the amulet. He wanted just one sign of life, that she was still there, just one.