disappointed

The next day..
Sophia opened her phone to see millions or even more comments..and they were all hate comments..not all but most of it.. especially on the couple pics..as half of the country was jealous of Mulan..for some obvious reasons..

Sophia quickly deleted the photos..but it was too late..as she went down..some angry glares were waiting for her already..

Sophia :- good morning everyone *she said nervously bowing a bit*

Mrs Victoria:- do u even have any idea...what u have done Sophia! *She said angrily*
I thought we told u to ask us before posting anything! How dare u disobey us like this! *Sophia was looking down*

Tae :- hand me ur phone..right now! *He said angrily*

Sophia handed him the phone..

Tae :- u know what people are telling us! That we didn't raise u properly..we never thought u manners..we weren't strict with u! U really let us down this time Sophia..u really "disappointed" us! *Tears left Sophia's eyes..more than any punishment she was upset that she disappointed her parents*

Then tae got her ear and twisted it..

Sophia :- uhh...oppa s-orry! *She said trying to release her ear from his hold*

Tae :- from where u learned curse words huh! *He said twisting harder*

Sophia began to cry..

Mrs Victoria:- leave her tae..*she said not wanting to see her only daughter in pain and tae left her ear*

Tae:- I thought u were more mature then this..*he said and left*

Sophia also ran to her room.. everyone was very angry on her..Mulan was also quite upset as she was the one getting hated the most..

This is the royal family guys..even after marriage they can't put images together on the social media.. for "privacy"

Meanwhile Sophia
As soon as she reached her room..she took out her dairy and started writing..Everytiem something bad happens to her she writes in that book..

To ease her pain..she wrote and kept the book beside her..and fell asleep..

After sometime Mulan entered her room..to check on her..but found her sleeping looking adorable! She noticed the diary beside her..she didn't want to open it but curiosity got the best of her..

And she started reading it..as she read some of the pages tears formed in her eyes...
"This girl really was going through shit..but she looked so perfect in front of the camera"
Mulan thought to herself..she kept the book on her cupboard and went out..

Now it was lunch time
The maids called Sophia for lunch..and she came down looking sad..

and she came down looking sad

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

No one was talking to Sophia.. Jin told Mulan alto not talk with Sophia..as a punishment and Mulan agreed to it..as the punishment was harmless as they thought...

The ignorance was killing Sophia..so she decided to speak..

Sophia :- mum..oppa..unnie I am so sorry I promise I won't repeat this mistake again please forgive me..*she said sadly but no one replied so Sophia sighed and started eating again..but Mulan noticed that her hands were shaking as she was sitting beside her..so she got her hand and saw that it was cold af*

Mulan :- are u having fever baby? *She said putting her hand on her forehead turning everyone's attention to them*

Mulan :- yea ur very hot..um come I'll take u to ur room..*she held Sophia hand was taking her to her room..when jk joined them*

They took her to her room..and made her lay..Mulan was going to call the doctor when Sophia caught her hand and said..

Sophia:- sorry unnie..please forgive me na..*she said coughing Mulan smiled at her and said *

Mulan :- it's ok darling..now u rest..*she went and told jin to call the doctor*

Tae :- that girl might have eaten very much ice cream last night..ugh! *He said worried*

Jimin :- yea..she is too sensitive in this things..

Jhope :- yea..I hope she gets well soon..um maid *he said calling the maid* can u please make some hot soup for Sophia *the maid bowed and went*

Jimin :- um suga..j hope hyung we have to go now..we are already very late..*he said declining the 3rd call from his manager"

Tae :- yea hyungs u go..we are here know..we will take care of her..

Then they left for there work..

Then the doctor came near checked Sophia

Doctor :- she has a fever..and princess are u feeling any throat pain?

Sophia :- y-yes *cough*

Doctor :- ohk...here are the meds..make her take this for atleast a week..it could viral fever..but if she don't get well in a week call me again..I will perform some tests..

Jin :- ohk.. thanku so much doctor..*he said and left him outside the room*

The maid came with the hot vegetable soup..and kept it on the table and left..

Tae :- here drink this..*he said feeding her the soup to which she was making nasty faces*

But atlast she had to drink it..

Mulan :- here kido..eat this tablets..*she said giving her two tablets and a glass of water and one glass of milk*

Sophia :- unnie..the meds I'll eat but no milk..please *she said showing puppy eyes to Mulan..tae was not present there rn*

Mulan :- No princess..u have to drink it for ur own good..u look so pale rn..eat it *she made her eat the meds but she was throwing more tantrums for milk and Mulan said her strictly this time*

Mulan :- Enough Sophia..Eat them or iam calling tae!*she threatened her which made her drink the milk*

Mulan :- good girl...now u rest of do u want to watch any movie..

Mulan :- nah unnie..iam good i will just sleep for sometime..*she said sadly..anyone could say that she was upset about something*

Mulan :- ohk princess..call me if u need anything ok? *She asked half heartedly to which Sophia nodded*

Mulan left her room silently..
Sophia just layed in her bed..

Mulan went down where tae jk and Jin was sitting..

Mulan :- guys..I think u should forgive Sophia..she is clearly so upset..and it is affecting her health...*she said worried*

Jin :- uhm I also think the same..what do u say tae?

Tae :- yea we can talk to her while having lunch..

Jk :- yea..

They all chit chatted for sometime...

To be continued~
A/n :- heyyyy guys how are u all hm? Ur author is veryyyy happy today..as my result came and I got more then my expectations..means they are not too good..but I didn't even study well for these exams so I was worried sick for them
I got 130/140 in all total examsss!
Byeeee..✨

castle's only princess (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें