With that I left from there, I went Straight to my office after having my breakfast and as I reached my office I called camelia " Miss camelia send me my timetable and please mark the most important task just cut out the one which can be done some other day... I have some work. "

" okay sir give me a minute. " I cut the call and waited for her to send me an email about my timetable, after some minutes I received her mail and checked my task and it only consists of some file checkings and signs, a visit to the accounts department and a meeting with them then I made a call to Mr Park and said

" I have to go somewhere so please visit the accounts department and send me the details I'll have meeting in the evening with them okay? "

" okay sir. " with that I cut the call and I saw Camelia entered in the room while holding some files and came towards my desk while she was wearing clothes better than before, I still lowered my eyes and then I heard her saying " sir you need to sign them. "

I hummed in response and then she left from there then I started checking the files as I was in a hurry and completed them within half an hour. With that I grabbed my things and left my room.

I went Straight towards my car and sat in while I started the engine and reversed my car then I left from there towards the train stations to check if Hezlin and her family left the city then there must be their names in their previous sold tickets lists.

I searched every single station and asked them to give me the details of that day as I told them date or onwards if they leave that day or any other day as I only know her name or Altan's name so I asked them if there is a list of family of four consisting of these two names but I didn't find any traces of them.

Author's POV

Abdullah was wandering on the streets for so many hours while checking different stations to find anything about Hezlin and then only one station left so he decided to check there too. As he reached there he asked the staff at the reception
" can you please check for me about 2 months ago if Altan and Hezlin named people bought tickets for any other city with 2 more family members. "

The staff man asked him about the date and he told him about the day she left him or the next date Maybe they might have left the next day and he started searching for the details.

He was waiting impatiently for his response as it took him a long to find and he shook his head while he was still going through the list and Abdullah was praying continuously in his heart
" please don't say no... please. "

Just then he heard the voice of Azaan and he looked at his watch it was already Jumma prayer time then he looked back at the staff who was shaking his head to the side and then at the exit door.

He took a sigh and left from there while saying " I'm coming Allah. " as he left from there the staff man looked up at the window and said " yes sir I found these two names they left for Daegu... "

He looked at his surroundings in confusion and shrugged his shoulders as Jungkook already left from there. He reached the mosque and removed his coat while he rolled up his sleeves and pants hems from ankles so his ankles cannot be covered while he removed his sock and performed his Ablution.

He offered his Jumma prayer ba-Jamat and offered his Duhar prayer then he raised his hands up to make dua and felt tears in his eyes " I looked for her at every place, Allah... but I didn't get her any trace tell me where to find her? Where could she go huh? You are very well aware about everyone's whereabouts please help me to find her please take me to her with your sources please I'm so weak I can't do anything on my own without your mercy please have mercy on me Allah please. "