"Everyone please listen up." He shouted. "A legion of the Anti-Satan faction is heading towards the territory as we speak and Lady Leviathan has decided that we all shall give her enough time to retreat and gather up with the other 3 Lords." Announced Lars amplifying his voice with magic. As soon as he finished speaking a large uproar of protests were voiced. "How can she demand us butlers and maids to fight against soldiers!" Shouted a older looking butler. "Has she gone insane!?" screamed a main who looked like she was in her 40s. All in all the room fell into utter chaos, with people freaking out and others trying to conjure a magic circle to escape their certain deaths. "Quiet all of you!" Shouted Lars using his gravity magic to keep all of them in place not allowing them to move. "I agree that sending a bunch of butlers and maids into battle isn't going to work so I offer you with 2 options. You can either stay here and fight with me and I will make sure you will get out of the battle safely or you flee to the Anti-Satan faction side and apply as the maid or butler of a pillar house. I mean who wouldn't want to have someone as their Servant who served The Leviathans." Lars said intentionally making the second option sound way better to save as many of his subordinates as possible. He was the Head butler after all and the well being of his men and women was his top priority. "Now those who wish to stay come forth and those who wish to flee conjure you magic circles and leave." He said waiting for answer of his subordinates.

No one stepped forth to stay, all began to conjure magic and in a span of five minutes the room that previously was filled to brim housing 10 thousand devils, that varied in strength from high class to low class, was now empty. The only one who remained was Lars Abaddon. Seeing that no one stayed he contacted Katerea via communication circle. A small magic circle began to float next to his ear that bore the Leviathan crest on the middle. "My Lady the servants seem to have already seen the oncoming threat and have left without us noticing." Lars spoke. "THOSE RATS HOW DARE THEY!" Screamed an enraged Katerea on the other side of the circle. "FUCK! Now I wont have enough time to get to the others." She cursed. "My lady I can hold them off while you and the Royal court guard escape and join the other 3 Decedents." Suggested Lars still wanting to protect the new head of the leviathan clan. The night before Tsufaame fell in battle against Ajuke. She made him swear that her daughter will survive the Civil war. He will keep his word and protect Katerea.

"There is no way you off all people could hold of a legion of Devils. Even if they are only high class. You are just the head butler of the Leviathan family." Protested Katerea. "You have little faith in me my lady. One doesn't become head butler for the Leviathans with out knowing a few tricks." Said Lars with a small smile remembering his father and him training him in becoming the strongest servant to Tsufaame Leviathan. It took Katerea a while to answer. "Fine go ahead buy me enough time. If you survive somehow, I expect you to return to me in Lucifaad." finished Katerea hanging up leaving Lars alone in the massive Castle. Right as the connection was cut a large explosion was heard and the Castle shook as if it was about to break down. "It seems the guests have arrived." Lars said calmly while summoning the teleportation circle. The Magic circle was yellow colored with the Letter K In the center. Lars stepped inside and vanished.

 Lars stepped inside and vanished