Unknown 13

Lover of William Jennifer above ☝️

_________________________

Jenn POV:

Well busted that's all I can feel.
Woah!!! Look an ant. How lovely to look at it's bare ass move gracefully.
Back to reality.
SLAP!!!

Damn it's good all slap I can imagine when concocted my plan initially. Iam well paid now. Now I really have no idea what concoction I should prepare because iam out of solution now.

" Don't make me repeat. Why did you lie ?! We trusted you!!" He thundered making me wince at trust part. That's hurt. It's going to very hard to earn it back now.

Help me God please!!!!

" What's the commotion here ?! Who is that girl?! " Someone enquired watching me under microscope.. I mean under his specs. I squirmed under his look. Not in a bad way for sure.

" Oh!!! Is that the girl who you love and refused to accept other alliance?!" Women near the old man exclaimed rushing towards me.
This perked my interest. His love!!!

" That's none of your business." Will gritted still glaring at me.

"Ofcourse it's our business. You are our Son. So tell me young lady what's your name?!" The women enquired with more interest than any bank or finaciancer can give. So they are his parents. Wheels in my head start to rotate making me realise they are my saviour to save me from Wills wrath.

" Jennifer. You can call me Jenn." I smiled my sugary smile which will give diabetes even to diabetes.
Her smile widened and eyes twinkled.
Victory!!! Victory!!! I marched in my brain holding my personalised flag with superwoman dress. Ooooo Sexy!!!!

" Jennifer? I felt like Will has mentioned this name before." His father said making my heart leap at my mouth. He talked about me?!

I looked at his hand where he is still wearing the same bracelet with My name 'JENN' in it . I specially designed it for him and gave it to my college mate Jennifer yeah she too have the same name to give it to him. Because he stayed as Playing guest in her home.

" Yes the bracelet honey!!! " His mother screamed pointing his wrist.

" Listen mom this bracelet is not from this Jennifer she is another one." He said rubbing it affectionately.

" No Will it's me who gave it to Jenn to give you. Didn't she tell you?! " I said looking at his puzzled face.

"What do you mean? I don't even know you until now. I only agreed to help you because you have the same name as her. " He said hiding the bracelet for my eyes which made my heart break little.

I stood there my mind swirling like mucky pond where everything is so confused.

" Then atleast tell us where she is so that we can arrange marriage between you and that girl. What's your problem dear?!" Her mother carressed his cheeks affectionately.

What?!

" No... Will ...Don't you remember the poetry book that I gave you and I even spoke to you in one of your concert program in my college. I am your fan I followed you like crazy but we never got a proper situation to meet directly. That's why you don't know me. I get it. But listen it's me who gave this bracelet and books ..." I said trying to make him remember.

"No it's from my Jennifer." He said spewing venom in his words making me flinch back.

I took my phone scrolling through pictures. I found the picture and showed it to Will.

" It's her right ?!" I asked showing him. His face filled with so much love and desperation for her my heart crushed against my rib making me choke on the air.

"How do you know her?!" He said moving his hand towards the picture like he wants her to materialise from the picture.

" She is my friend from my college." I whispered tears dripping from my eyes.

" Enough come lets meet her now itself." His mom said moving towards the door making me panic. No....
Will stood there with glassy eyes placing his hand on his heart like it's broken like mine.

" Don't be sad my son we will get her even if I have to fight her family." His father said looking at me with pity.

I stood there broken. My Mom left me My dad betrayed me. My friend betrayed me. At last my only hope the man who I thought is My love is slipping away through my fingers.

" No mom you can't." He whispered crushing the skin above his heart like it's hurting him physically.

" We can." His mother convined in determined tone.

"You can't..." He roared making everyone stood still. He roared falling down kneeling with his head down crying.

" Will..." His Mom whispered afraid even her voice will break him more.

" You can't... No one can get her to me. " he whimpered looking at everyone.
I never saw a man this much broken in my life.
Even I convinced myself to get her for him. Because I can't see him like this. That much is my love for him.

" Why?! Tell me." Finally I whispered.

" Because She is DEAD..."