I closed my eyes being annoyed as they both again changed the topic.

"Hey shut up let her continue", Trisha understood my reaction and shushed Pakhi.

"Continue please", They said.

"His name is Rakshit, Rakshit Kapoor", I decleared and saw them getting numb.

"Are the--yy??", "Yes, they both are the same person only", I said as I cut Pakhi in between.

"You sure?, Like how can it be possible?", Trisha asked in confusion.

"Yeah, she is right! They can have same name", Pakhi added.

I looked at them being nervous as hell as even I am not sure but then I am 100% sure too at the same time.

They understand my nervous look and Pakhi asked me, "How can you be so sure that he is him only?".

"They have same name and surname too", I answered not being sure as they were not satisfied with my answer.

"So?", Trisha questioned raising her eyebrows.

"Umm--- actually,,,, I.....", I stammered.

"Actually they have that same looks", I answered.

"No we don't think so", They both answered with confidence.

I licked my lips in nervousness.

"Guys,, Ok Now I have to say", I tried to gain some confidence.

"He has the same blue eyes as him.
Although his face has changed a bit but his nose is still as sharp as it was years ago.

Although now he only gives me that cold and rude look by his eyes but then I rember the day when we met in hospital, I felt strange that day too.

We had an eye contact just for a sec but in that sec I find that familiar eyes I was searching for years.

I admit that I hate him now but I can't deny the fact that I was once in love with him.

I used to notice him that time and even though I hate him now, I just find these things common in them", I said trying to express myself.

They both were just focused on whatever I said and exchanged some looks within themselves as their eyes become soft looking at me.

"That was quite a Speech, Right?", Pakhi said looking at Trisha as she nooded.

"Kri You really loved him", Trisha said holding my hand.

"But then also are you really sure that he is him, Like there should be something more common in them to think they are same", Trisha continued.

I nodded and said,"I noticed something, I noticed the day when he left us at your house after having icecream, He had the same tattoo.

When he was driving the car I just glanced at his left hand where he had the same tattoo as the boy I met in school at the same place.

Earlier I noticed that same tattoo on his left hand when he use to hide the papers while exchanging.

A tattoo that too at the same place cannot be just a coincidence", I exclaimed.

"This makes sense", Pakhi said leaning back.

"Maybe you are right", Trisha said.

"Wait a sec!! So that means you are going to marry your childhood crush after years of separation!!", Pakhi jumped suddenly as they both got excited.

"That's true, It's really surprising that he comes out to be that boy who I was in love with but Now I hate him", I thought to myself.

"But I hate him now.
Like how can he be him. The one I was in love with was humble, caring, soft-spoken, cute and had that shine in his eyes.
And now he is just cold as ice, Rude, arrogant, psyco and always has that range in his eyes", I tried to differentiate them.