Li Ran cursed, then laughed.

He Qian placed Xue Xingyi on the bed, flipped him over, and continued with the other half of the marking.

Xue Xingyi's hands were constantly moving around, and He Qian started to get annoyed. So, she restrained his hands behind his back.

Xue Xingyi resisted and started to struggle, moving his body from side to side, refusing to let He Qian touch his neck.

He Qian: "What are you trying to do?"

Xue Xingyi didn't say anything but continued to struggle.

He Qian squinted at him, thinking that he might feel better and didn't want her to mark him anymore. She gritted her teeth and warned, "Just a reminder, the suppressant won't work on you right now, and it won't benefit you to anger me."

But Xue Xingyi kept struggling, and finally, he couldn't resist He Qian's grip. He buried his face in the pillow and started crying softly.

He Qian, who had intended to threaten him some more, suddenly softened. She picked him up and gently asked what was wrong.

Xue Xingyi's voice was filled with a hint of crying as he said, "Touch it."

He Qian: "Touch what?"

Xue Xingyi: "My hair."

He Qian: "?"

He Qian looked at him in confusion, not quite understanding. Xue Xingyi, with some unknown source of strength, hugged He Qian and covered her head with his large hand, affectionately stroking her hair.

Xue Xingyi released his pheromones onto her hair, masking the nonexistent scent of Li Ran.

He Qian, unaware of his intentions, nodded and said, "I see, you want me to touch your hair while marking you? The young master has quite a few demands. Do I need to be gentle and give you a kiss as well, to make sure we have enough foreplay?"

Xue Xingyi lay on her lap, not saying a word, but his face turned even redder.

In the end, he didn't refuse her marking him.

He Qian's mood brightened again. She extended her hand, running it through the young man's soft hair, and as she continued to touch, she bit down on his neck.

By the time the marking was completed, Xue Xingyi had fallen asleep, exhausted.

He Qian wiped the sweat from his forehead with a damp towel.

This time, the towel was soaked in cold water. Just as she finished wiping his face, Xue Xingyi was awakened by the sensation. He half-opened his eyes and watched the busy girl above him without interrupting her.

After she finished wiping him, He Qian raised an eyebrow and said, "Why does this person sleep with his eyes half-open?" She then reached out to close his eyes.

Xue Xingyi chuckled, grabbed her wrist, and pulled her onto the bed.

Xue Xingyi: "Don't go. I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable, and I want to hold you while I sleep." He rested his chin on her arm and wiggled his hair, ready to nuzzle her.

Once again, he seemed to be 'provoking' her. He Qian acted swiftly, gripping the back of his collar and lifting him up, sighing, "It'll be uncomfortable for me to sleep with you, you know?"

Xue Xingyi intentionally raised his eyelids, appearing genuinely curious, like a child who didn't understand adult matters, innocently gazing at her. "Why?"

He Qian couldn't just tell him that sleeping with him would trigger her physical responses. So she said, "Because you don't sleep still and always squeeze me."