Chapter 22

Chapter 22

The first event was originally supposed to be the 100 meters, but there was a minor issue with the recording, so they ran the 400 meters first.

Liu Chang had strong endurance and bore the responsibility.

With Liu Chang were also two strong Beta students from Sixth High.

Before leaving, Liu Chang wanted to give everyone a hug, but he was kicked away by the other Alphas.

Where would Alphas be so sentimental?

Only Xue Xingyi didn't kick him. Liu Chang opened his arms and called for Xiao Wu to give his big brother a hug. Before he could get close to anyone, He Qian grabbed him by the collar and tossed him off the stands.

A dark shadow fell from the high stands with a loud thud.

Someone on the podium tapped the microphone, "Attention, students from Sixth High, please use the stairs and do not jump directly from the stands!"

This remark successfully provoked other school's Alphas. How could strong Alphas take the usual route? They all began jumping down from the stands, one looking cooler than the other. Several principals tried to stop them, but they couldn't.

Before the race began, six tables were set up on the podium, each corresponding to one of the six schools, and student representatives were sent up to cheer for their school's athletes.

A teacher sat in the media control room, managing the six microphones. Whenever a red light lit up, it meant one of the microphones was turned on.

Because Alphas and Omegas weren't allowed to sit in the stands, the Xu family was chosen to go up on stage. After all six Beta representatives were seated, they took turns introducing their respective schools.

The first five schools reported the number of Alphas they had, with the lowest having 11.

When it was Sixth High's turn, Xu Jiayi coughed and said seriously, "The number of Alphas at our Sixth High has always been about quality, not quantity!"

Laughter erupted from the audience.

The ones leading the laughter were Sixth High's students themselves because their academic achievements were top-notch, and they never feared coming last in sports events. They were experts in self-deprecating humor.

The camera zoomed in, and the director beside Xu Jiayi quietly reminded her, "For Sixth High, say something to boost the morale!"

Xu Jiayi thought for a moment, stood up, and held the microphone high, saying with great enthusiasm, "But you all should be careful of our Sixth High's leader. Our leader said yesterday that she can win even without eating breakfast!"

The echo of the microphone resonated in every corner of the gymnasium.

At the starting line, an Alpha who had just assumed the starting position tumbled forward and rolled over, clutching his stomach as he burst into laughter.

"Wow, who's the leader of Sixth High? Are they all this crazy?"

"Hahaha, I can't handle this. Their leader, Xue Xingyi?"

"No, their leader is named He Qian, quite a quiet girl. Did she really say such things? That's too crazy!"

He Qian: "?"

He Qian: "Who let this idiot go up there? Seriously..."

Ruan Yueer was laughing so hard that tears were streaming down her face as she grabbed He Qian's arm. "Leader, let it go."