Chapter 16

Chapter 16

He Qian's heart had been racing.

She placed Xue Xingyi on the bed, quickly retrieved a set of Xue Xingyi's clothes from the wardrobe, and rushed to take a shower.

She had never taken a shower so quickly. The water hadn't even warmed up yet when she finished. He Qian changed into clean clothes in a hurry without distinguishing between front and back, then rushed to the bedside.

She turned Xue Xingyi over, his neck facing her.

She lowered her head, massaging his shoulders to help him relax, while biting down on his gland, slowly injecting pheromones.

Xue Xingyi did indeed seem more relaxed.

That was because he had completely lost his autonomous consciousness.

He lay there limply, sinking into the mattress, his hand and part of his forearm pressed against his abdomen, his shoes quietly placed by the bed. He was in a state of stupor, showing no signs of resistance.

As He Qian continued, she became a little anxious and called his name a couple of times.

No response.

He Qian started to feel a sense of urgency, thinking of taking him to the hospital. As she tried to help him sit up, her tongue accidentally brushed against his gland.

Xue Xingyi shuddered suddenly, starting to react. He Qian quickly held onto him.

He woke up, crying softly, trying to push her away but fearing that she might really leave, so he didn't dare to make too much noise.

He Qian reached out to hold him and let him lie on her arm, continuing the latter part.

Every time Xue Xingyi shivered, He Qian could sense it, which made her feel a bit relieved.

She was really afraid that something had happened to him.

Luckily, the big boss, even though not an Alpha, had a surprisingly good self-healing ability.

His damaged gland was rapidly recovering at a remarkable speed.

He Qian thought that it should be completely healed in one or two months.

One or two months.

And he would be fine.

She could then choose the Alpha she liked or decide to be with an Omega girl.

What about Xin Wanyan?

Before the exam today, someone anonymously posted a photo on the forum.

Xue Xingyi had clean and fair skin, a photogenic type. His hand was pressing on a book belonging to Xin Wanyan, showing his long and powerful fingers.

The photo was exceptionally well taken. The book he was pressing down happened to be "To Kill a Mockingbird," with its elegant dark cover, juxtaposed with the pale fingers of the big boss, his slightly bent neck, and delicate features, making it a very suggestive image.

In the photo, Xin Wanyan was wearing an oversized school uniform, making him appear particularly petite, blushing as he lowered his head and smiled.

Underneath, there was a group of people making comments. When He Qian initially saw it, she didn't think much of it and even casually liked the post. But now, as she held Xue Xingyi in her arms, she couldn't help but feel a bit uncomfortable.

Right now, she was hugging him, and if she wanted to, even if Xue Xingyi were with that girl, wouldn't he still have to come find her?

Thinking about it, she unintentionally increased her pace.