Chapter 2: Catching Up and Business

It's been thirty minutes of catching up on recent events, and I smiled softly never wanting this to end. Hero was just in town for the Summer since he was in college now. Mari, she's been doing college on her laptop since she never leaves Sunny's side, or sleeping. Mom said this will be the last time she'd be able to visit Sunny for a while, since she's living in an apartment in a different city, and her job requires her to relocate. Kel, as he said earlier is now on the basketball team and plans to play football too, as well as visiting Sunny whenever he can. Basil, well he's recently opened the flower shop I stopped by earlier today with his caretaker, and is in the theater club at school. Aubrey is staying with Mari at the family house, since her mother never gave a shit to begin with, as well as staying in school, but what concerns me is that she's became the leader of a wanna be gang called The Hooligans, apparently they like to cause trouble but also keep other gangs out of Faraway Town.
"Well Jayjay, it's your turn, how about you go ahead." Mari said, as the others smile at me, as I sigh taking the cigarettes out of my mouth, and putting it behind my right ear.
"Well before that, guys this is Miko, Miko meet my family." I said trying to buy myself some time as I think.
"Oh hello Miko, it's nice to finally know the name of the stranger standing by the door." Mari said, as Miko smiles and walks forward shaking her hand.
"It's nice to finally meet the older sister to this little guy, he talked about you all a lot." Miko said with a smile, as Mari smiles as well.
"Well boss, I'm gonna go call the movers and figure some things out about the office, make sure everything is up to standard." Miko said turning to me with a smile, as I smile a bit as well and nod.
"You better get to it then, and take Yuu and Sanzu with you, I'll call you if I need you." I said, getting her to nod as she walks by patting my head as she leaves.
"She calls you Boss? I thought y'all were business partners." Aubrey said narrowing her eyes, causing me to sigh as I sit down by Mari on the small couch.
"Do I have some things to tell you guys, well it was about after a few months four years ago, when the school I was attending stopped receiving money from you and dad." I said looking to mom, who sighed and rubbed her temples as she looked away.
"And with no contact from my family, the school tried to get in contact with dad or mom about sending me home, but still nothing. So after that, they sent me to an orphanage for foreign children, and I became a street rat for a little bit. After about a year of basically living on the streets, I pickpocket a man in a suit, and he chased me for a few hours around the city before he snagged me up with his men. But instead of beating me and belittling me, he took me in, cleaned me up, raised me back to health. Only later did I find out that this guy was part of the Port Mafia." I said, getting mixed reactions, Mari and mom gasped, Aubrey frowned and looked out the window, Basil was crying, Hero had his down and sighed, and Kel was shocked.
"After a few weeks, the guy started to..." My voice started to crack, my body started to shake as Mari puts her hand on mine.
"Jayjay...what happened?" Mari asked, causing me to gulp and wipe my eye from tears.
"...He...He raped me..." I said, getting the whole room to go quiet, Mari slowly pulled me into a hug as tears started to stream down her face as mom kneeled in front of me, and kissed my forehead, Aubrey's eyes where shadowed by her hair as some tears rolled down his face, along with Basil, Hero was angry, his whole body was shaking in rage, and Kel was crying softly.
"But then he found me... My teacher... My... Savior. Dazai-sensei, he's a bit strange but he took me away who was that I found out, the big boss of the Port Mafia. He taught me a lot... Well... A lot of illegal and naughty things. But then after the years went by I forgave Mori, and I told him to his face, which I think shocked him but I later became an executive... Where bring me to now. I own multiple companies and businesses around the world now, along with my own group of men and women who I would kill for, and happily die for." I said, causing Hero to speak up.
"But you're home now, so you can quit right? You can leave the Mafia and come home right?" Hero asked, as the others look to me with hope, causing me to sigh and shake my head.
"It's not that simple, and to be honest this is all I know now, I work all the time to make sure my men and women can feed there families. But I did get all my people here in the States, so I can talk to them on becoming our own group, but I haven't talked to them about it yet."
"Well I'm just happy you're home Jayjay." Mari said hugging me tightly, causing me to sigh contently and hug back.
"Me too sissy... Me too." I said, before the door opened again and Miko walked in.
"Excuse me Boss, but we have to get going soon it's already 2, and Sanzu wants to beat the traffic." Miko said, getting me to sigh, before turning to the others.
"Wanna come with me? See what I do day to day?" I asked, getting Aubrey to jump up, along with Kel.
"Hell yeah!" Aubrey and Kel said, as Hero shrugged.
"Well I can't go sorry guys, my break is almost over and I gotta get back to the store." Basil said.
"Oh I don't know, I think-"
"Mari, go be with your brother and your friends, I'll stay with Sunny until you get back." Mom said, interrupting Mari who looked shocked and hesitant.
"Please Mari, we can stop and get food." I said, getting Mari to smile softly and nod.
"Okay James, sure I'll go." Mari said, as she stood up putting on her denim jacket.
"Bye mom, I'll talk to you later." I said walking towards the door, as Miko frowned at me, causing me to sigh and turn around to face mom.
"And I... Love you." I said hesitantly, causing mom to smile a bit as she walked over to me, and kissed my cheek.
"And I love you James, now, go be the Boss you are and handle your business." Mom said fixing my tie, and collar.
Turning to Miko who nods and puts her wrist up to her mouth, calls the armored limo to be pulled up to the hospital as we walk outside the hospital room, me leading the group again.
"Sir, the limo is close ETA 1 Mike." Miko said, as I nod in approval as Sanzu lights the cigarette in my mouth.
"You really shouldn't be smoking Jayjay." Mari said, causing me to look at her as I narrow my right eye a bit.
"And you should be taking care of yourself better, but yet here we are." I said, as I face the street again causing Mari to wince a bit, before shortly after the limo arrives.