Reaction

It's been 3 hours since the unfortunate news.

3 hours since they were given a room in the hospital.

It's been 2 hours since Hitoshi finally snapped out of his state,passed out right after due to exhaustion.

Hizashi ruffles Hitoshi's hair,a tear sliding down his face.

How are they supposed to tell him about Izuku's passing?

Shouta lays on the other unoccupied bed,arm covering his eyes.

Hizashi knows that Shouta is holding back his tears .

He knows crying will make his eyes drier than they already are. 

But he knows Shouta .How could he not?They've been married for years now.

Shouta has always appears unaffected and tough when he's in front of everyone.

Sometimes,which is rare,he would try to act tough for him and Hitoshi,as to make them think nothing is wrong.

But Hizashi could see right through him immediately.

Hitoshi though,is easy to be fool by Shouta's act,though something told him that Hitoshi didn't really believe that ' nothing's wrong' ,and he knows Shouta feels the same way too.

Hizashi sighs.

What should he do now?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was 9:00 A.M. when Hitoshi finally awake from his sleep.

His pa quickly hands him a glass of water.He looks around,frowning,his head is dizzy.

"Where's dad?"

"Oh,he's getting coffee."

"I want coffee too."

"Absolutely not.You're banned from drinking coffee."

He frowns."Why?"

"...You need to fix your sleeping schedule."

He notices the slight hesitation tone,but he didn't have the energy to bring that up.

He sighs."My sleeping schedule is normal."

His pa huffs,"As if. Your sleeping schedule almost as messed up as Shouta's."

"Nothing I can do about that."

Hitoshi and Hizashi are startle by the comment.

Shouta closed the door behind him,drinking his coffee.

"You're awake."

"Yeah.How long was I out?Also why are we in a hospital?"

Both adults tense.

They look at each others.

Did- Did he not remember?

Oh god,he didn't has amnesia did he?

Hitoshi raised his eyebrow,feeling confused as why the room's atmosphere has suddenly gone slightly cold.

He does not like it.

His pa takes a deep breathe before exhaling."What do you remember before passing out?"

Okay,that was sudden."Uh,I was in my room crying,"...why was he crying?"while hugging Izuku...".Hitoshi sucks his breathe."Izuku.Where's Izuku?Is he okay?He's alive,right?"

He can't believe he forgot about Izuku for a moment. Panic fuelling his nerves,he remembered how pale  and cold Izuku was in his holds .Please don't let him be dead.

"...He's not in ....the best condition right now."

That did not help with his nerves.

"Is- Just tell me is he alive?"

His pa looks away."I- I - He's ...ali-"

"No."

The two tensed up.

Hizashi looks at his husband with a sad and confused look. "Shou?"

"It'll only add pain in his wound if we lie,Zashi. We promised not to lie about anything as serious as this."

Hitoshi breath quicken.

Izuku?

He can't be.

Please don't be what I think it is.

Please.

"Pa,dad.Izuku is fine,right?" His voice cracks at the end,his eyes blurred.

His parents tensed up.

His dad clutches his hands into fists .Hiding half his face in his capture weapon.

His pa feels his pa hugs him,apologizing again and again,he feels his clothes getting wetter.

Izuku...

His only best friend.

The only friend he has.

His first love.

Is dead.

He let himself be hug by both his parents. Clenching tightly on both of his parent's clothes,he wails until his voice is raw.

He passed out again.

Hizashi gently wipes the tears tracks on Hitoshi's face.

He will never forget the sound of his son wailing and screaming Izuku's name again and again as if it'll bring Izuku back to life. He knows his husband wouldn't forget this day too.

The day they lost another brilliant soul.

He hopes his husband went to get coffee instead of going out and patrolling in daylight again.

He always  went to find a way to distract himself from feelings. And unfortunately patrolling is usually his way of distracting.

He really hopes nothing will happen if he really is out there patrolling,Shouta is not in his right mind right now to be fighting thugs or villains.

He sigh,plants a kiss on Hitoshi's forehead."I wish I could ease your grief,Hitoshi." "And I wish Shouta won't blame himself but that's just wishful thinking."

He wipes the new tears that slid down Hitoshi's cheeks.

Hizashi cried silently as to not disturb anyone. Feeling helpless and worried for both his son and husband.

Hope you guys enjoy!Thank you for reading and voting! Bye Bye!