Introduction

Greetings to you all and welcome to this book, a sequel to my story Caught.

The book is mainly for those who want to know more about the background of the first story, its characters and read further adventures of our main couple.

It is written differently to the previous one, more like a series of stories, and it also differs in the style of narration.

The first two stories are written in the third person and complement the main story. You can skip them if you like, but they will give you some more information about the background of the first book.

The next stories are a direct continuation and are written in the first person. Mostly from Taira's point of view, as you're used to, but there are also chapters where the narrator is another character.

The stories also vary in tone, pacing and length (some are action-oriented, others are more introspective, focusing on the characters' interactions and relationships or history), but they are still connected and form a coherent whole.

As in the original book, there may be violence, some of the more intimate scenes, and of course it still mainly focuses on the relationship between two men, so keep that in mind ;)

Have fun reading!

Content:

Side story: Last Wish (1 part) - published

Side story: This Night (2 parts)- published

Enemies and Friends (8 parts) - published

Scars

Family Name

Reckoning

For you