(Chapter 7) (VERY LAZY SORRY!!) Did Evam Forgive Micheal..? (PT 1/2)

(William's POV : )

I wake up next to Henry, i managed to stretch without waking him up and sat down, the sheets were on the both of us, i look at the time, it was like 8:30a.m...

  I kiss Henry's forehead and got off the bed, then heading to the shower.

      (After William had showered~)

  I change into one of Henry's shirt, only wearing my boxers underneath Henry was awake, sitting on the edge of his bed 'Good morning Henry' i smile, he smiles back

  "yawn, good morning Will.." He stands up and approaches me, 'Hm..?'
Henry moves closer, but..then, we just had to be interrupted.

Knock, knock.

  "Guys???" Micheal says, still outside the door, i quickly wear shorts and say 'Yes, Micheal?' Henry heads to the bathroom to wash his face or something.

  "Im going to find Ev and Eli, wanna come?" The moment i hear thier names, i say 'Yes- Ofcourse!' I was excited..i wanted to see them again...

    (Timeskip aft they found 'em!!)

     (Ev and Eli are wearing illusion disks)

  William was talking with Elizabeth and Evan happily, Micheal was glad, though, he was wondering if Evan had forgiven him..

  Micheal would be glancing at Evan once in awhile, finally, when he summoned enough courage, he approaches Evan "Hey...Evan.." Evan turns to look at Micheal Hello Micheal..!

    Evan seemed happy, he knew Micheal had changed, and Evan trusted him..