(Chapter 4 / ?) Memories And Flashback..

(At Emily's household.)
(3rd POV : )

Charlie was in her human form, because she was wearing an illusion disk. Micheal was on the sofa, he was thinking about something, which was..Evan (C.C)..He kept tapping his feet onto the floor, William who was leaning onto the wall, was looking at Henry and Charlie who was happily chatting..

"I missed you Papa!!" Charlie says, Henry chuckles and nods "I did too sweetheart~" Henry was really happy, William couldn't help but think of Elizabeth, he regretted paying less attention to Elizabeth, William sighs loudly, Micheal notices "You okay dad..?" Micheal says as he faces William, still sitting on the sofa, William smiles and nods, "Okay.." Micheal looks at the floor again and continues to think of Evan, he knew that William was smiling fakely earlier, He sighs..

Charlie had forgiven William, She knew he wasn't in his best state that day (the day of her death), she couldn't hate him forver, she's not like Cassidy, no..not one bit, she also knew that he had lost his sanity, she also 'accidentally' overheard William's and Henry's conversation before the day of her death, and she still remembered it.

(Charlie's Flashback. Her pov : )
(____ = words she couldn't hear)

I was going to Papa's office to let him see my amazing drawing, i was about to open the door until i heared Uncle William's voice, they both were probably talking about thier 'adult stuff', Papa always told me to not be nosy but..curiosity got the best of me..i then pressed my ear onto the door, wanting to know what they were talking about..

'God Henry, please..hear me out!' Uncle William raises his voice, I suddenly hear something drop, crash, it sounded like a glass bottle, my heart beat quickens, i wanted ro run but my legs froze, a dozen thoughts rushed through my mind, i then hear Papa's voice.

"I DONT WANT YOU ______ LIKE THIS SHIT IS MY FAULT AFTON!!" My eyes widened, i never heard Papa raise his voice, especially to Uncle William..'I just want to know- ______ is!!! Please! Elizabeth is-' I couldn't make out the other things he said, And before Uncle William could finish, Papa slams his desk with his fists, i could tell since he sometimes do it, "Fuck off." I look away and ran, i didn't care if they heard me..

An hour later, Uncle William's sobbing could be heard in his office, i wanted to console him but he'd normally tell me that he's fine..so there was no use..

(End of Flashback)
(3rd POV : )

Micheal stands up from the sofa, He stretches and yawns, "i uh..will be heading to my room.." William, Henry and Charlie nods, Micheal walks upstairs and heads to his room..

Charlie notices William looking at Henry, she wonders if they were okay with each other..or if they still were distant like that day..

Henry didn't really care about William right now, Charlie was who he was paying attention to..He suddenly thinks about something, that he wanted to question Charlie about.

"Hey, Charlie..?" Henry says, in his calm voice. "Yes Papa?~" Charlie says with a smile, and her sweet voice. Henry bends down and says in a type of quiet voice as if he's whispering, but also such that Charlie can hear him and not william.

"Do you..Forgive William?" Charlie giggles "Ofcourse.." Henry was confused on why she giggled but shrugged it off and smiled, he himself wanted to give William a second chance, but he was afraid of being betrayed again. Yet..he was still thinking about it..

"Well, thats good~" Henry then looks at William, who was looking at him, William looks away instantly, Henry was confused, wondering what William was thinking about..

(my longest part 630 words 😍💖)