vampires dreams/imaginations

As I was asleep I felt touches from up my stomach to my legs I quickly woke up seeing a dark shadow standing coming closer and closer as he placed it's head on my neck as fangs popped out I felt a bite  and liquid flew down my neck as I looked it was blood I started screaming and woke up and saw there was nothing dripping ' was I dreaming or was it really happening ' I wondered as I turned on my light lamp on as I was just making random thoughts pop up my head as I went downstairs to make myself a cup of hot cocoa tea to keep my euphoria down as I went to bed to get a success of sleep. It was morning as I was in my deep slumber a smell of delicious food came from underneath my door stob as I woke up from this curiosity smell leading me downstairs where mama was preparing breakfast as I sat down looking at her enjoying her time making breakfast the way we're so happy without papa was amazing and felt like I never had a dad before

                       ~ Jacobs pov~
As I woke up with my hair all over my face as I stood up with an heavy headache as i started walking dizzy I fell down as I crawled slowly towards the sink reaching up to it looking at the bathroom mirror seeing my original version changing from human to hairy beast ' Am I fucking turning into a werewolf but it isn't the 3rd week of the full moon no fuck!!! ' I groaned deeply as another pair of nails replacing my original nails came out " AAAAAHHH " I screamed out the pain which inverted through my neck to up my brain as I tried to cool down because this anger was from yesterday creating a illusion as I created meditation for myself to cool down the extra pair of nails went back inside all the hair all over my face and body went back inside leaving me tried as I feel down to indue the pain I had have experience as I stood up seeing an tattoo on my left of my chest written in ancient egyptian as I tried to touch it , it immediately burnt my hand

                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I was done eating breakfast I quickly went upstairs to take a quick shower and wore my Dusty purple dress with elegant short heels as I went downstairs heading to the main door hearing my name being called out " ISABELLA" as I looked back seeing mama standing at the kitchen entry holding my little purse that I must have forgotten in the kitchen when I was doing the dishes " Forgetting something? " She said as she swung it around " oh my purse thank you mom ! You are the best mom " I replied as I took my purse and gave mama a kiss on her cheek as I leaved the room going straight out the hotel entry heading forward a café shop near to get a nice delicious americano coffee as I took my sit and looked at my left seeing Jacob there " J! What are you doing here? " I said out of surprise-ment and shockness too " well I am to get my morning coffee since my day was horrible haha " he chuckled softly and looked at the menu and call the waitress " what would you like to order sir and ma'am " she asked holding an note pad " AMERICANO COFFEE " We both jinx at the same time which felt weird " okay " the waitress smiled as she went to the kitchen " you like americano coffee too? " Jacob asked scenerly  as he looked at me I just nodded up my head out of embarrassment giving him a soft awkward smile.

In a dark forest where no human race have been where torn trees are covering the echo , they was a dark old castle built there it was been there more than  centuries " Master , Mrs madera is here to see your presences " said the butler who had lived in that castle for more then a century , as a coffin opened up slowly coming out a young vampire with black long hair , nut brown eyes , pale  , tall and slim fit body " what does she want ? " He asked his butler aggressively as he took his glass of blood sipping it sensely leaving more thrist on his throat as he opened his doors of his chamber sliding slowly down the stairs heading towards Mrs madera with her dying daughter sitting on the couch " Thank god dracula's son , I am sorry to disturb you I would like you to help me please..." Mrs madera begged dracula's son as he looked at her furiously keeping his cool down " Do I look like a doctor too you ? " He asked as he looked at the poor young girl blood sinking in her making her like she is a living corpse " please your the only one that can help my poor madeline " she whined as she held dracula's son hand to help her out " okay fine ! Only in one condition " he requested as he released his hand away from poor Mrs madera , she just nodded her head out of anxiously " You don't tell any fucking human being about me or else you will be my savior in my chambers got that? " He said harshly leaving poor Mrs madera shaking " butler carry madeline to the ritual room " he instructioned the butler as he slideded into the tunnel where Skeletons , bats , animals decorated as saviors and only dark red candles could only remain in the room " should I place her here master " the butler asked as he held poor madeline " mmmm " he replied as the butler placed madeline onto the ground and left the room and locked it as he left " mommy.... " Madeline whined as she spited blood out from her mouth " madelyn I m gonna try to save you okay , stay calm please ? Can you try to stand " dracula's son asked scenerly as he held madeline " yes! Who are you?  " She replied as she couldn't see probably as dracula's son placed her on  her comfortable place to sit as he pulled out and old tub which was black and red , he turned on the candles placed them onto the tub , took an dead witches eye and hair , humans Skeletons and finally his blood as he started whispering words that madeline couldn't hear as the water started boiling.