"And he said we couldn't make out... but he never said we couldn't kiss." Nick said in a flirtatious voice. Charlie was literally going to loose it at this time.

"Ye-yeah?" Charlie stuttered.

"Yeah" Nick said softly. They intertwined their fingers as Nick kissed the back of Charlie's hand.

"Okay now your just teasing!" Charlie laughed. Nick stepped closer to him.

"Maybe." Nick softly said. He cupped Charlie's cheek as he kissed his other cheek. Then he kissed Charlie's nose. Charlie had enough of the teasing though.

"Oh my god..." Charlie muttered grabbing Nick's face and connecting their lips. Nick giggled into Charlie's lips, placing his hands on Charlie's waist. Charlie let the kiss linger for a few seconds before pulling away.

"What why!" Nick whined.

"We said we would only kiss not make out!" Charlie laughed.

"Fine. Let's make the popcorn." Nick said.

***

They got back with the popcorn and Tao forced them too watch some weird indie film.

"How do you always win your pick of movies!" Charlie protested.

"Uh because I obviously have the best taste!" Tao joked.

"You wish!" Elle laughed and everyone bursted out laughing.

They all got there sleeping bags out and they laid them on the floor so they could get more comfortable watching the movie. Charlie turned to face Nick.

"Is you're sleeping bag big enough to fit two people." Charlie said quietly.

"Uh... yeah... yeah it is." Nick watch as Charlie eyes moved from his sleeping bag to him knowing what Charlie was thinking.

"Come here..." Nick chuckled breathlessly the side unzipped as he lifted it up for Charlie. He got out of his sleeping bag and went into Nick's as they both giggled getting comfortable. At least they still had lots of room. Charlie hugged Nick his head on Nick's chest as they're legs tangled together. Tao let out a sigh.

"You two are ridiculous!" Tao said annoyed. They all laughed at Tao's comment.

A hour into the movie Nick and Charlie both fell asleep cuddling. But the others were still up they were laughing quietly.

"Wait Tao don't wake them up" Isaac whispered giggling.

"Oh my god just give me the phone!" Elle whispered yelled.

"No! Let me do it!" Tao took the picture of Nick and Charlie cuddling.

Everyone was awake just sit in bed on the floor on their phones then suddenly Tao airdropped the photo that they took last night to Nick's phone. When Nick saw it he just laughed.

"What?" Charlie peek over resting his chin on Nick's shoulder. Once he saw the photo his head jerked to look at Tao.

"Tao!!! You creep!!!" Charlie threw a pillow at him as he bursted out laughing.