"Okay, what's your problem?"Charlie questions. Tao rolled his eyes. "You've met him before, and you thought he was nice!" Charlie reminded Tao.

"I never specifically said I thought he was nice!" Tao defended himself crossing his arms pouting even more. "I'm just worried that he's like all the others." Tao said in a more lower tone.

"He's not! I promise," Charlie assures him. Tao huffed.

"Fine," Tao gave in. Charlie beamed, at Tao's agreement.

After a while they all decided to watch a movie and Charlie felt Nick nudge him so Charlie turned to him. They were in the corner so no one was paying attention to them.

"Hey wanna go somewhere alone I kind of want to be alone with you." He whispered. Charlie blushed. All he is thinking is the fact that Nick said he wanted to be alone with him.

Uh-um... sure yeah," Charlie whispered back. "Hey guys I'll be right back, I'm just gonna show Nick where the bathroom is," All of them nodded. As soon as they got around the corner where no one could see them, Nick grabbed Charlie's hand as their fingers intertwined.

They ran upstairs laughing and giggling. Nick pulled Charlie in his room and they collapsed down by the side of Charlie's bed. A newfound confidence built up inside of Charlie.

"So is this normal for you? Wanting to be alone with me?!" Charlie laughed. Nick blushed, doing his nervous easing trick which is his hair flip. The hair flip that always melted Charlie.

"Um, I guess I just really like being with you" Nick laughed, as they both were sitting so close to each other.

"If I didn't know any better, I think you have a crush on me." Charlie joked but then saw how serious Nick's face was, which made him stammer. "Oh... no I was- I was just joking... I didn't mean..." Charlie stuttered. They were literally both blushing.

"Oh..." Nick gave an awkward chuckle. He shifted uncomfortably beside Charlie.

"Umm..." Charlie cleared his throat. "Do you... have a crush on me?" Charlie asked. Nick looked down, because he knew he was crushing on Charlie but he never actually said it out loud, and that scared him.

"Um," he paused. "I don't know," There was an awkward silence until Nick spoke, "do you... have a crush on me?" Nick asked. Charlie slowly looked at him smiling softly.

"Yeah," Charlie said faintly. Nick looked up at him then back down towards their hands slowly moving touching Charlie's pinky with his making Charlie look up at him. Then they finally intertwined their fingers.

"What if I said I like you too?" Nick revealed. Charlie let out a faint laugh as he looked up at him blinking a million times as his eyes widened. Nick put a hand up to his face cupping his cheek, caressing it.

"God," Nick breathed out. "I really wanna kiss you right now..." Nick breathlessly said, the fact that Charlie took his breath away.

"What's stopping you?" Charlie asked. They leaned in slowly, and their lips finally connected. Nick blinked a lot before shutting his eyes closed leaning further into the kiss.

'Is this what it feels to kiss a boy you like', Nick thought. They then changed directions as their lips moved in sync. Their mouths move in the same rhythm. Sparks exploded inside them both.

Nick had one hand cupping his face as the other tangled in his hair. Charlie held his waist pulling him further into him causing them to stumble unbalanced towards Charlie as Nick fell on top of him. They're noses touching as they giggled both there faces literally red. Charlie brushed a piece of his hair out of the way admiring every single one of his freckles. Then kissing Nick's cheek causing him to chuckle.

"Oh shit! We should go back!" Charlie said of realization. But Nick didn't want to go. He wanted to stay here forever with Charlie. But fate made Charlie get and grab Nick's hand yanking him up as they went back.

"Um what took y'all so long?" Tao asked raising one eyebrow. He started to get suspicious.

"Um I- I was telling Nick something!" Charlie stuttered. He came up with the worst excuse ever.

"Ok?" Elle said obviously pessimistic. But thank God for Charlie and Nick's sakes they believed it.

They all went into the backyard and was all hanging out as Charlie and Nick decided to go get everyone drinks. Another moment to be alone with each other.

"So uh... you gonna open my present then!" Nick asked. Charlie totally forgot.

"Sure as long as you don't mind!" Nick laughed. Charlie opened the present and saw a picture of him and Nick laying on the blanket at the park.

Charlie remembered that moment perfectly it was the first time they hung out. Charlie smiled at the picture then he looked up at Nick still smiling.

"That was just one of my favorite days... ever" Nick explained. "I don't know what my sexuality is to be honest, definitely not straight, but all I know is I like you... so much," Nick said as Charlie laughed looking down and blushing.

"We should bring these back... and I'm definitely going to keep this up in my room!" Charlie said. But these stupid thoughts are telling him not to trust Nick, and that he's exac like Ben.

xx

"It's kind of weird... Charlie and Nick taking forever to use the bathroom." Tao told Elle, and Isaac.

"Well it's not like they kissed." Isaac said. Tao then started to rethink Isaac's assumption.

"What if they did?" Tao asked. Elle raised her eyebrows and just laughed.

"Nicks the straightest person" Elle said in a serious tone. Tao rolled his eyes.

"Yeah whatever, maybe I should just stop getting involved" Tao suggested. Elle looked surprised.

"I can't believe you just actually suggested that! You Tao Xu! The king of getting involved!" Elle joked as they all laughed.

"Shut up!" Tao yelled. But something was bugging Tao's mind.

xx

Authors Note:
FINALLY THEY KISSED!!!!

Edited: Dec. 7th, 2023, 8:14 P.M