Flashback

"Mission and Destroy"

People once said, when we lived there were 2 people who sat in different positions. Good and bad humans, what is the difference?

Flashback on
------------------------

Even though they are actually the same, both humans. Bad people are good people who get hurt and become evil, good people are people who don't get hurt and don't become evil. So, which one am I?

This is the beginning of me becoming a bad person.

Where I saw the woman I loved die right in front of me. He smiled as he took his last breath, and I just looked at him without doing anything. Silence, not moving and feeling helpless.

But, suddenly fear came over me, when I saw an alien that resembled a human approaching me with a knife that had a lot of blood on it. 'Ah! Maybe I'll be next.

I had given up, when I was about to be killed by the Alien and waited for death to come to pick me up,

1 minute

2 minutes

3 minutes

There has been no movement that the Alien has directed towards. He just stared at my face or perhaps more precisely, my eyes.

'Klang!'

The knife was thrown far away, not caring that his hands were covered in blood, he held my hands. I was shocked and tried to brush it off, but couldn't let it go, My energy is losing to the alien in front of me.

"If you keep acting up, then I'll cut off your hand, then I'll give your finger to the dog so it can eat it."

Finally I obeyed, didn't fight, just cried and tried not to make a sound so that my hand wouldn't be cut because of something trivial.

He stopped at the end of the alley, then said something that I didn't understand, but it sounded like a spell in a fairy tale that my older twin brother once told me before going to sleep. He took me into a light that was circular and rotating with colorful lights there.

He threw me in and casually dragged me as if I were a corpse he was going to throw into the sea.