xlvi. THE KILLING MOON!

ACT TWO

ACT TWO. fish out of water.
CHAPTER xvli. THE KILLING MOON! ❜

 ❛ THE KILLING MOON! ❜

milkwood,
elfhame.

       "WAIT, WAIT, WAIT," JUDE DUARTE IS FIRST TO PULL AWAY, taking a moment to catch her breath. With Allura in her lap, the mortal exhales shakily. Their lips part and the faerie anxiously blinks back at her. Her orange hair catches in her antler and Allura peels her chest off of Jude's. The girls had toed the line on impulse  ━━━━━━ not a single thought of repercussion. But now, without the warmth of their kiss to numb the disastrous outcomes, Allura was like a deer in the headlights.

"I'm sorry," she blushes, sliding off of her. "You're right. It's too soon."

    "No," Jude blurts out louder than she would have liked. She draws Allura back. "It's not that. I just thought I heard something."

Slowly, Allura smiles and their lips find each other once more.

       In a flurried, clumsy entangle, the pair rise and fall with one another's breath. Allura's thighs pin Jude to the carriage leather and Jude's hands slide from legs to hips. At some point, they end up snaking beneath her gown, her warm hands finding their way at the small of Allura's back. The faerie sees this as a sign to follow her lead and begins unfastening the lace of her tunic. Blindly, Allura struggles and Jude desperately takes over. Meanwhile, Allura's lips find themself wandering over to the nape of her neck. She kisses and kisses down to her collarbones, her hands fumbling for the flesh of her breasts. Jude bites her lip to prevent any embarrassing noises but it is to no avail. Her moans only motivate Allura to go on.