Chapter 3: The birth of the Phantom

Start from the beginning

<Developer's Note: This is what Izuku's hero costume looks like. I know he uses the cloak from Kingdom Hearts>

After Izuku drew his costume, he decided to use Appearance Change to create it. After creating his costume, he decided to look at himself in the mirror and was satisfied with his appearance, so as soon as midnight fell he decided to start his first patrol in the city. As soon as he got to the center using Flight, he immediately noticed that a boy about 6 years old was standing on one of the buildings and looked as if he wanted to jump! As soon as the boy jumped, our hero immediately decided to catch him just before he touched the concrete. When the boy opened his eyes and saw that he was levitating, he looked up and saw our hero who used Long Arms to catch him. Izuku immediately released the boy and asked him why he wanted to commit suicide, only for the boy to tell him.

"Everyone hates me because I have a weak quirk!" the boy shouted.

"What's his name?" Izuku asked curiously.

"My quirk is called Forced Quirk Activation and, as the name suggests, I can activate another person's quirk by touching it" Said the boy with tears in his eyes.

"Are you kidding? This is a really strong quirk - thanks to it you can become a doctor or a scientist!" Izuku said excitedly.

"Yes, but everyone wants to be a hero, me too! Only because of my quirk I have little chance!" The boy said.

"Listen! It's true that your quirk is not suitable for saving people, but you can be different, you can support the department and create items for heroes, thanks to which you will save lives." Izuku said as he placed a hand on the boy's shoulder.

The boy looked at his hero in surprise when he heard that he had other options.

"Can I really save people this way?" asked the boy.

"Yes! now come on, your parents are probably worried!" Izuku said looking at the boy.

"You're probably right. Thank you! May I know your name?" asked the boy.

"Call me Phantom, I'm a new hero starting out" Izuku said confidently.

"Thank you for opening my eyes, Mr. Phantom!" The boy thanked him and went home, not knowing that his hero had copied his quirk and was watching him from a distance as he went home.

After the boy reached home, Izuku decided to continue the patrol. He stopped a bank robbery by incapacitating the criminals, helped firefighters save civilians from a burning building and helped a girl who was attacked by a drunkard.

The next day, we see Izuku checking out the news regarding his hero persona. Although half of them say that he is a vigilante and should be locked up, the other half says that he is a real hero. Izuku himself is proud of himself, he made such an impact in just one night.

"This guy is a criminal! They should put him in prison!"

"He saved me from a drunkard! He is a hero in my eyes!"

"This guy is breaking the law!"

"This mysterious hero saved me and my family from a fire!"

Izuku, happy with the impact he had made in just one night, decided to go on patrol again in the evening. But in the meantime, as there was a lot of time left until dark, he decided to read one of the books he managed to bring from his old house.

"Let's see, we have Mysteries of the Past, Murder in Europe, Rule of Law and some diary belonging to Hisashi Midoriya?" Izuku said curiously at the mysterious diary.