I'm A Catch You, Watch.

Start from the beginning

Oh. My. Gawd!

"Well- Toya don't have down here all nigh now."

"Girl say something I want this movie to start."

"Wait, what?" Turning around I came face to face to Serai, Kevin, Eric and them as well as my family.

"Mommy?"

"Go ahead baby answer him."

"Well..."

"Yes!" Standing up I jumped into his arms all the others cheered, letting go of him I slapped right on his cheek he grabbed his face.

"Don't play with my emotions like that again or I will kill you."

"Yes ma'am."

"Finally we can watch the movie." Turns out Mark had planned the whole movie outdoors thing which I find very romantic and as for my family that was just a bonus.

********

The following morning.

Tamia

"Baby..." I moaned as I rode him moving back and forth.

He groaned holding onto my hips guiding me  as I through my head back.

"Baby... Kev- oooh"

"Hmm, yeah."

Get your mind right Tamia and stick to the plan.

"I love you..." I breathed heavily.

Sitting upwards he gripped the back of my neck "I love you too."

Pushing him back down to the bed with my hands on his chest to give myself better leverage.

"I need to tell you something." I worked my hips faster.

"W-What, now?" He answered breathing harder.

"Yesss, I'm-"

"Tell me later, let just enjoy the moment." He cut me off, grabby my hands flipping us over so he was now on top.

So much for riding him to his ecstasy and me to my job tomorrow...

******

Kevin

Waking up , I looked over to Tamia's side only to find the spot empty looking at the clock seeing it was minutes after seven, I was about to get up when the bed room door opened and Tamia coming inside with some clothes neatly folded in her hands.

"Morning." She smiled.

"Good morning, You going to Serai's birthday party as a referee?" I asked puzzled don't most girls rather something sexy looking.

"No, it's my work outfit."

"Why you taking out your old work clothes?"

"So I um can put them on later,- when I go to work." She stopped in front of the bed.

"You're going back to work?"

"Yes."

"While your pregnant?"

"Yes, I'm pregnant not disabled."

"Yeah with my kid, look it's not as if it's a sit down office type Job. You're gonna bebe on your feet all day doing shìt a pregnant woman shouldn't."

"I knew you'd go there that's why I've talked to Jeremiah and he's fine with me having a lesser work load as long as whatever work schedule I get I work hard at ."