"James, you do not have all the facts of the situation, the same as everyone else in this room. I know what I know, you are the same. I know the preceding events, you know everything after. Form a coherent storyline before your dole out your myopic justice," Flitwick snapped as everyone sat stunned and stared at the usually cheery half-goblin.

"Now, I belive classes are about to begin so I belive the best course of events is to resume this meeting at a later date- preferably one that doesn't detriment Harrison," Flitwick stated as he turned towards the door, beckoning Harrison to come with him. Harrison took a furtive glance around the office before darting to the door. He followed Flitwick in complete silence as they made their way to the charms classroom in complete silence.

When they arrived, the Ravenclaws were already stood at the door whilst the Gryffindors were nowhere to be seen. They entered and waited for the rest of the class to filter in from breakfast before starting the lesson. The lesson went by quickly, but, for the entire hour, Harrison could feel his brother's and his friends' eyes burning a hole into the back of his skull and it unnerved him slightly.

Herbology was next and Professor Sprout had them in the greenhouses caring for devil's snares. They were in groups of three for this and Harrison, who usually worked alone in Herbology, was forced to join a pair of Hufflepuffs for the work. He slowly approached the two girls Sprout grouped him with, one looked mildly irritated whilst the other looked at him calculatingly. He hung his head slightly as he stepped up to the large stone table in the centre of the room.

Sprout gave them the go ahead to start and Harrison moved immediately, grabbing the devil's snare gently with his right hand. He began humming to himself merrily, allowing himself to enjoy the work of repotting the deadly plant. Everyone watched as he rapidly progressed through the work without once stopping when the plant wrapped itself around him. The two Hufflepuffs watched him with astonished expressions, they knew that Harrison was good at herbology as he was top of the class but the speed he was going with the task they thought only professionals capable of.

"Excuse me?" one of the Hufflepuffs said after Harrison had dusted off his gloves and clothes of dirt. He looked up at the auburn haired girl and stopped humming, taking a furtive glance around himself before nodding slightly in her direction. "How come you didn't move away from the devil's snare when it started to grab you?" the blonde girl said excitedly.

Harrison blushed slightly, "w-well devil's snare is a weird plant," he said tentatively. "Just like several other magical plants, it's sentient to a degree. Today, it must've just been in a playful mood so it wasn't actually grabbing me to attack me so I just kind of let it," Harrison explained, scratching the back of his neck in embarrassment at being the centre of attention again.

"I'm Susan, by the way- Susan Bones," the Auburn haired girl said as she held her hand out for Harrison to shake. He stiffened and eyed her outstretched hand cautiously for several seconds before she pulled it back to her side slowly, a confused expression replacing her previous cheery one. "Of course, there's no need to introduce yourself: you're Harrison Potter- brother to the BWL!" the blonde girl said in a hushed excited tone whilst a flicker of both sadness and fury crossed Harrison's face but was replaced by a wan smile. He'd always be just the BWL's brother, never his own person and it hurt him greatly.

Herbology ended soon after and Harrison sped his way out of the greenhouse, weaving through the gaps between the groups of first years making their way to their next lesson. Harrison arrived in the dungeon and found he wasn't the only one there. All the Slytherins were lined up against the wall, most of them leering at him. He looked at the floor and stood on the other side of the corridor- not from fear of the Slytherins but from embarrassment all their eyes were glued to him.