Chapter 7: The Spider's Bite

Beginne am Anfang

Walter: what?!-no!

Walter came forth in front of you before looking close, then immediately taking the headset back.

Walter: He's right 621!- get out of there!!!

...but...

It was too late...

All you could do was watch as the big machine prospective of Raven's AC...was completely enveloped in a flash of red coral...all before the screen blanked out...

[Signal lost]

Your eyes...filled with terror...you backed away with your left arm wrapped around yourself...in a futile attempt to try and calm down...

You looked up and saw Walter trykng to re-establish a connection, but...it was without avail...

Tears began to fall as a squall of emotions crashed down on you...

You couldn't save her...like she had for you...

You were too late...

You didn't trust her, and now...now she w-

Y/N: w-...what...?-

In your whirlwind of emotions, you had stumbled back into the hallway...but as your emotions continued to grow in violent strength...coral began to flow from you...

Much like what had happened when you were down and out at that one facility...you felt a pulse and wave of coral swelling within your self...but...

Like a radar...

With each puls...

You...

What the hell was that?

With closed eyes you tried to focus against your still raw and primative emotions before finding a clearer view...

Within the coral...you could see Raven...she...

She was safe!-and...uh...n-...naked?

...guess clothing don't really transition in the Coral...

But...next to her...was...

A Goddes?

A Goddes?...why did she get to have clothes though?

Drifting close to Raven, within the coral...was...another woman...a...a really...really pretty woman...

???: who are you?...

She drew near to Raven, almost to the point that their lips threatened to touch...an immediate blush was plastered on your face as you continued to observe...

???: hmm...an older augmented human...fourth gen...

She hovered back for a moment. As if she had already analyze all she had needed to...but...