Wet Dreams

Pov-Layla
He leaves wet kisses along my neck.
His hands roam my body and i give him full access to me.
My nails sink into his back.
"Are you sure" he asks
I nod rapidly
Kissing him to let him know im ready
My back arches as he enters me
Moans erupt from my lips
"Shit" he curses and closes his eyes
"Shit Layla"
"Dont stop Jamari"

"LAYLAAAA come here" my mother shouts

I jump out of my bed in shock.... What was that? What kind if dream was that? This isnt good. Ive never even kissed a boy and now im having sex dreams? My mother would kill me if she knew i even liked a boy.

"LAYLA" she calls again
"Coming mommy" i wash my face before i descend the stairs.
"Yes mommy"
"Yuh rlly a sleep inna mid day? Go clean up yuhself and go out a shop fi mi"

I nod and head back to my room. I grab my towel before heading into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I turn on the shower and let the water hit my face as i close my eyes.... Flashes of my dream enter my brain and i try to brush them aside but they keep haunting me.... Shit i gotta get it together.
I exit the shower and but on some leggings and a oversized tee before heading back down to my mom.
" Go buy wah stick a butter and 2 pounds a rice and carry back mi change" she laughs

I put on my slippers and make my way to our local corner shop. I say good afternoon regardless of some of the rude people who didnt return it. My mother always told me to have manners regardless because it brings you through the world.

As i walk pass the ballground i hear the sound of boys shouting and laughing.
"Psssssstttt mamz" one says
"Ayyyeee browning" another one says
"Slimmmazzzz pssst" another flirts
I hold my head straight and they all laugh.
"Nah ansa them Layla?"
I spin around to see Jamari smirking at me.
He has on a grey shorts and the band of his underpants peaks out. But he was shirtless... his abs on full display, glistening with sweat... his v-line capturing me by surprise.
"Yuh good Layls?" he asks
Layls....
"Yeh im fine umm yeh umm bye." I say quickly and speed off towards the shop.

Ai get to the shop and Miss Jennys smiles when she sees me
"House rat finally come out" she jokes
I laugh and tell her my order i collect the stuff along with the change, smiling as I remember my mothers warning to bring it back, and make my way home. My heart starts to race as i approach the ballground. He stands at the entrance with a group of boys and some girls. He's smiling with one of the girls and i feel my heart sink. Ofcourse he's intrested in them and not me. What was i even thinking? Girls like me dont get guys like him.

" Layla " he calls my name smiling
"Hi" i say dryly and continue to walk, i noticed the dirty looks from the girl he was talking to.. and see cause me cyaa fight? I proceed with my journey

"Layla!" He calls and when i dont answer i hear footsteps running towards me.

"Why ya behave so?" He questions as he catches up to me
"How me a behave" i say rolling my eyes
"Like that"
I didnt answer
"Me do sumn?" He questions again
And i realize how stupid im being.
"No yuh nuh do nun"
"Then talk to me Layla"
I dont answer again
"Alright hear wah.... We know each other for a few weeks good now and mi nuh have yuh number sooo just give me and we talk later when yuh ready okay?"
I hesitate but he whips his phone out of his pocket and pushes it into my hand. I put it in and he smiles at me. That smile that haunts my thoughts. We say our goodbyes and i head home feeling ... i cant even describe it.
As i enter the house im greeted by my mothers vexed face.

"Which man mi hear seh ya talk to?"

Fuck.