009. Something wicked this way comes

Start from the beginning

Allison narrowed her eyes. "I get that this isn't a lecture – it's an interrogation." She said coldly and Skylar hummed in amusement.

"That depends on what you know."

"Gerard showed me the library. Cameras didn't catch everything, but do you really think a little high school fight can explain that amount of damage? Or why Skylar is currently in hospital with a severe concussion? We know you're trying to protect your friends, but people are dying. A child was orphaned. What you know makes you responsible – it makes you responsible for this."

Allison sighed. "What do you want me to tell you?"

"Anything you know. Anything that can lead us to answering the one question that might mean everything – who controls the Kanima?"

💥⚡️💌

Skylar couldn't believe Gerard when he told her that he would be sneaking the blonde out of hospital. Was it really that hard to let an injured person heal and relax? It certainly seemed so.

Skylar wobbled on her feet as she stood up. She wasn't use to feeling like this before. She wasn't usually getting injured, she was the one inflicting injuries. The pain came and went in waves. One second it was bearable and the next it made her want to scream until her throat couldn't take it anymore.

The blonde was extra miserable as she walked into school that day. Before leaving the house she had stuffed herself with painkillers and even though it was working, it made everything a bit too loud for her liking, she was a little bit high, and couldn't see straight.

"Hey. . .Either of you guys know why no one's getting suspended after what happened the other day at school?" She heard Matt's voice.

"Just forget about it. Nobody got hurt." That was stiles with his usual sarcastic self.

"I-I had a concussion. . ."

"Well, no one got seriously hurt."

Matt scoffed. "I was in the ER for six hours!"

Skylar walked up to them and smiled sarcastically. "Good for you, little snake. I'm sure you didn't take every painkiller you own because of the excruciating pain you feel. Maybe a little respect for the ones who actually did get hurt."

Stiles huffed. "Hey, do you want to know the truth, Matt? Your little bump on the head is about this high on our list of problems right now and Skylar, our highness, please forgive us for not worrying about you."

Scott ignored his best friends sarcasm and sighed. "Are you okay?" He asked the two.

Matt nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine now. So, you didn't get any tickets last night, either?"

"Are they still selling?" Asked Scott.

"Uh, no, but I managed to find two online. You should keep trying. Sounds like everyone's gonna be there."

Matt walked away and Skylar turned to the two boys. "I can get you tickets. A girl has her ways."

Stiles frowned. "You're... Being nice? Did that concussion change something in your brain?"

Skylar scoffed. "I've already said this multiple times. I'll only ever help you if it benefits me in some way."

Stiles raised an eyebrow. "What way will this benefit you then?"

"Why would I tell you, Stilinski?"

💥⚡️💌