Vaidehi could feel his breath fanning of her neck, this made her clutch his shirt even more tightly.

They stayed like that. Minutes passed but nothing was said.

"I came here for you! ", she spoke in a utter soft voice, but in the deafening  silence, Raaghav heard it clearly.
He didn't move, he didn't bulge. He stayed as he was. Very close to Vaidehi. Still his head in the crook of her neck.

Suddenly, Vaidehi felt moist liquid touching her shoulder blades.
The fluid trailed down as more droplets made their place.

Her Raaghav was crying.

It pierced her heart. She quickly placed her one hand in Raaghav  bushy hair, caressing them softly. As she said soft nothings to him.

"Raaghav kya huwa.. Aap ro.. Aap ro kyu rahe hai?..
Please bataiye na hume...
Kuch huwa hai na..
Please share it with me...
Raaghav.. "

She continued calling out to him softly.

She gently bent down.

They both were now on the floor.

While Vaidehi was settled down. Raaghav hugged her waist, his arms around her, as his head layed in her lap.

His face was caressing her stomach, a bit.

But Vaidehi was not even a bit uncomfortable. It was as if her other half, her own self was crying with Raaghav.

She hated those tears, even though they were few, but she hated them.

She continued running her hand through his hair, calling out to him softly. But she somewhere knew that it was better for him to first get out all the things from his own self and then talk to her. So she waited.

After a while she heard Raaghav speak.

"They hate me Vaidehi! Just like everybody else. They hate me too. ", he whispered.

" Raaghav! Aisa kuch nahi hai.. "She coaxed.
" Aisa hi hai Vaidehi! Meine khud suna hai unse.. They hate me. Everyone hates me. Mana mei bura hu! Par itna jyada bura hu kya.. "He said muffling another sob.

Vaidehi ran her hand through his hair softly, as she said, " Aap bikul bure nahi hai Raaghav, in fact you are the best person I have ever met in my life. Please dont say that everyone hates you, because I don't.. I don't and neither can i think of hating you, Raaghav! "She said softly.

" You don't hate me now, but you'll also start hating me like others. I only deserve hate. But.. Why... Why.. What did I do to deserve all hate ha? "He questioned now with his head raised to face Vaidehi.
Vaidehi looked into his eyes that had tear droplets. She felt that pain that he had successfully hidden for God knows how many years.

She cupped his face by one hand as the other layed in his hair and softly said, " I can never even think of hating you Raaghav! You have no idea, what you have done for me. Before meeting you I was just existing. But after meeting you I began to live. I have been troubled by many, but you came as peace to my troubled soul. "

Her eyes directly staring into his, were radiating sincerity.
But currently both of them were not in the sane mind to decipher her words.

She placed her hand in between Raaghav hands that were winded around her waist, while her other hand laid in his hairs still caressing it, she again softly asked, " Will you please tell me what happened? "

Raaghav narrated her everything, except for the fact that Shantidhara was acquired as a return for their marriage.
He told her about the notice , about his visit to the orphanage, about how the children treated him, about the warden who was involved. He literally talked his heart out on the issue.