62

In a small mountain village hundreds of kilometers away from Z City, Tang Qing looked at the endless mountains and frowned, with some disgust on his face: "The killer organization is hiding here?" Si Yi

said : "It's just a branch."

Originally there were branches in Z City, but after the Yu family was destroyed overnight, the branch in Z City packed up their gear and fled in advance before they had time to teach them a lesson. .

Si Yi also spent a lot of effort to find out here.

As for the headquarters that died in the middle of the night, we still need to continue to investigate. It depends on whether we can find some clues here at the branch.

The disgust on Tang Qing's face became more obvious, and he muttered: "No wonder you can get together with a guy like Qi Ze. His ability to hide and seek is as good as that thing." Hua wanted to fight but had to travel a long distance

. Tang Qing, who was focused on finding someone else's home and hated trouble, was speechless now.

Each of these people is better at hiding than the last.

Delaying her return home to fall in love with Yu Zhiyue.

But her obsession to help Yu Zhiyue vent her anger forced her to continue walking.

His spiritual consciousness swept through the nearby mountains and forests, not even the small mountain village.

Soon, she found a clue in a house in the village. After telling Si Yi, the two quietly went over.

With Tang Qing's ceiling-level strength, her consciousness was like a scanner, with almost no obstacles along the way.

Even though the profession of a killer has always been about being bold and careful, with eyes and ears in all directions, but in front of Tang Qing who was cheating, all the overt and hidden sentries along the way were solved by the two of them.

In the village after the ambush, ordinary villagers stayed at home and refused to go out.

After dealing with the sentry 'eyes', the two easily entered the home of the strange farmer.

From the outside, it looks no different from an ordinary farmer's house, except that after removing an old-fashioned wardrobe in the utility room, a tunnel downwards appeared on the flat ground.

At this time, the Xunfeng of Tang Qing came in handy.

The invisible breeze wandered in the tunnel, and cooperated with the spiritual consciousness to destroy the mechanisms along the way. When they encountered some idle people wandering in the tunnel, they avoided them in advance.

It's not that she can't beat them, it's that she wants to sneak in and catch them all.

I don't know whether it's because the Celestial Master Association's recent moves have made the killers wary of appearing in public view, or because the killers have received some order and are preparing to use a big move.

When Tang Qing glanced with his consciousness, the killers gathered underground all looked bored and idle.

If it weren't for the sentries lurking in the woods, she almost thought there was a fake killer organization.

But that's fine too.

With everyone gathered together, it was easy to go back and question them

.

After determining the most important place in this branch, the two people who were wandering in the tunnel like ghosts suddenly took action.

Of course there is resistance.

If Tang Qing had mastered the two hexagrams before, it might take some effort to fight.

After having the thunder, it is the flat A mode, just push all the way through.

Before Tang Qing launched the attack, he sealed all the detected entrances and exits with Lihuo to prevent the killers from running out and disturbing the ordinary villagers above.

Furthermore, the memory of her depression when Zize slipped away from her last time was still fresh in her mind.

How could a qualified cultivator fall twice in the same pit?

As a result, the killers who found their escape routes blocked fought back brazenly, and some devious methods emerged one after another.

Even monks like Tang Qing and Si Yi, who had reached the perfection of foundation building, were a little embarrassed under such a dense and tyrannical attack.

The further he went, the more Tang Qing became certain that the connection between the Midnight Killer Organization and Qi Ze was closer than expected.

Apart from anything else, the methods of raising ghosts, the use of curse attacks, the use of poisonous insects and head-dropping techniques, these evil-stained but powerful heresy are very familiar.

Forcibly evolving a group of ordinary warriors into evil heretics who can compete with monks.

Tang Qing was in it, as if he had returned to the time when he was slaying demons in the world of cultivation.

The fight was very hard while being high-spirited.

There are really too many ghosts and evil things to burn. If you want to keep Zhenlei's group attack skills from weakening, your spiritual energy will be consumed as if it is free.

In comparison, Si Yi's side was a little more relaxed.

She can physically exorcise ghosts, and with her strength as a swordsman, she can charge back and forth and have few opponents for more than five rounds.

Finally, the two of them, covered in blood, walked to the most important secret place of the Three Dead Branch that they had explored before.

The person in charge here is very confident.

When he led people to rush out to stop them, he didn't even think of ordering people to burn the things in the secret room.

Probably because he thought he would come back soon, the secret reports spread out on the table were not put away, and they were left there carelessly.

Tang Qing glanced casually and saw that it was an order placed by a wealthy family somewhere.

She was not interested in reading and went straight through the information in the secret room, looking for useful information.

However, compared to her, an outsider who did not have a deep understanding of the world structure and had lived in a mountain town for three years after coming here, Si Yi, a reborn native, seemed to be able to summarize the information from the data. She has a lot more.

In less than a quarter of an hour, they found two other branches of the killer organization, as well as some clues about the headquarters.

Upon seeing this, Tang Qing immediately put down the information that was giving him a headache and packed up the things in the secret room and took them away without saying a word.

Some of them will be handed over to official law enforcement agencies to bring the murderers to justice;

the other part that ordinary people can't handle, she plans to sell to the Tianshi Association to earn some bonuses.

As for those hidden secrets about cultivating evil heretics, Tang Qing burned them cleanly after looking at them.

Before leaving, he burned the place again with Lihuo.

Although it is very troublesome to do, this can completely destroy the killer organization, achieve the purpose of causing trouble for the other party, and achieve the original intention of helping Yu Zhiyue vent his anger.

Of course, any belongings that come along the way will be donated later.

Si Yi has no objection to this at all.

After her rebirth, she was imprisoned in a ghost prison for three years. She was so depressed that when she came out, Chang Xiu provided her with a change of clothes. The boss who had been severely beaten by society was already as money-crazed as Tang Qing.

But she loves money, but she hates the gold and silver that these people have their hands on.

I'm afraid it will cost me my life.

When we came out of the tunnel, it was already dusk outside.

The mountains are no better than the city. Soon after the sun sets, the steaming heat of the day is blown away by the night wind, and the village is not as peaceful as when they came.

Smoke rose from every house, and children came out to run wild.

Amid the crowing of cocks and the barking of dogs, a slightly quiet house suddenly became abrupt.

Before the familiar villagers went over to inquire, they saw smoke rising into the sky from the house.

Tang Qing stood on the top of the hill, looking down at the chaos below. He controlled Li Huo to quickly burn down the house used as a cover, and then turned around and left.

There are still two places and the headquarters hidden somewhere that they need to clean up.

In this place, she had wiped away all the traces of the third-night death, leaving no trace of dirt for the other party.

—Three

days of tossing and turning.

Tang Qing and Si Yi traveled almost all over the country.

After taking away another den deep in the Qinling Mountains, they went around Lingnan and destroyed another den. They were exhausted.

In fact, with the lessons learned from the first den, the defense of the next two places is abnormal.

Even though Tang Qing and the others were clean and tidy enough, the leader of the killer organization still quickly moved the important things away.

What was left to them was not only the murderous mechanism, but also the cannon fodder and all kinds of ambushes that were not afraid of death.

However, it is not without gain.

At least Tang Qing knew that the headquarters where he died in the middle of the night was actually in Y City.

In a second-tier city not far from Z City, but not close either.

They also spent huge sums of money to build unique local buildings as offices. They did some charity and public welfare undertakings and were once rated as the most conscientious entrepreneurs by the media.

How can I put it this way, San Geng Die knows marketing.

Because of its veneer of being a conscientious entrepreneur, this local leading company has tens of thousands of employees, but no one has ever doubted their unusual situation of recruiting employees frequently every year even though they don't have much business.

It is even deliberately favored because it provides high-tech jobs that solve many employment pressures.

Tang Qing was sitting in a self-service barbecue restaurant opposite the headquarters building of Sangensei. While eating lobster, he discussed with Si Yi how blind the media must be to turn a blind eye to abnormal phenomena.

Si Yi chewed the pasta, chewed it, and then sneered: "They also sent back those who disappeared, but they just replaced them with puppets, and they also paid a high compensation, which is huge in the local area. Good person!"

Apparently she was also disgusted by the practice of dying in the middle of the night. She continued to say in a strange tone: "As for those puppets suffering various 'accidental deaths' in the future, it has nothing to do with the San Geng Group!" Tang Qing snorted and said nothing more

. dwell on this unappetizing topic.

They ate in the store to the point where the owner was doubting his life, so he was satisfied and walked out within the stipulated time. They turned left and right into a small alley and entered a small hotel that the company had found in advance.

Both poor guys had very little money.

To be precise, they were two guys who both wanted to get a wife and save up for the betrothal gift, but were reluctant to spend the little money they had in their pockets.

For several days, they either ate and slept in the open, or ate dry steamed buns just like Tang Qing did in Wumingguan.

After entering the city, we had the only full meal in several days.

Of course, the price of 100 yuan per person is still very heartbreaking.

But the two big eaters were satisfied.

Because of this sense of satisfaction, when Tang Qing saw how small the small hotel Si Yi had booked in advance was, she suppressed him before his anger even rose.

You can't have your cake and eat it too, it would be nice to have a place to sleep.

You can't go to a bridge to compete with others for territory to feed mosquitoes.

The two people, who were 1.72 meters tall, were frustrated and planned to spend the night in a miniature capsule room with only a single bed of less than three square meters.

It's just that they didn't expect that they were so aggrieved because of their stinginess, and that there were still people who came to find them.

Not long after night fell, Tang Qing, who had simply used cleaning techniques to get rid of the smoke and dust all over his body, had just closed his eyes when he heard someone knocking on the door.

He was chatting while prying open the door, very unscrupulously.

One person complained: "It's such a hot day for us to come out to arrest people. Is your head flooded with water?" Another person seemed to have slapped

him and shouted in a low voice: "Stop talking and work quickly, Mrs. Xu He said that two new faces came here today. It just so happens that the organization is short of manpower recently, so it would be good to hire them to fill the vacancies."

He sighed: "The group cannot fire employees every two days. If you do it too obviously, it will easily attract attention. Otherwise, it will be nothing. Even if the tramp is caught, Mrs. Xu will not be allowed to earn this money."

The man who was beaten muttered a few words and became quiet.

In the room, Tang Qing instantly understood why the other party dared to blatantly pry open the door.

The proprietress of this hotel is treating them like sheep to slaughter!

She rolled her eyes at Si Yi. It was all this guy's fault. How could there be a cheap hotel worth thirty-five yuan a night in the world?

But it was a hit or miss.

She was worried about how to get into that group.

After feeling disgusted with Si Yi, Tang Qing took out a porcelain bottle from the space.

Inside is the elixir that Wuming Guan picked from herbs when he was bored and practiced it according to the recipe of Yi Rong Dan.

The effect is not as incredible as the disguise pill in the world of cultivation, but it is still possible to slightly change their appearance so as not to alert others.

However, this elixir has been stored in the Taoist temple's warehouse for a long time.

At first, she didn't dare to use it for Yu Zhiyue to cover up her appearance, because she was worried that it would expire and damage her cook.

But Si Yi, don't worry about it at all.

This guy has rough skin and thick flesh, and can withstand the torture.

Even if it's expired, it'll just be a rash on your face at most. It's not painful or itchy and will fade away in a dozen hours. It's not harmful to the body.

Tang Qing still had some confidence in his alchemy skills.

She took out the elixir very generously, looked at each other and Si Yi, each swallowed one, then closed her eyes and pretended to be sleeping deeply.

The next moment, the simple door lock with only the bolt inserted was pried open.

There were footsteps approaching them.

Tang Qing closed his eyes, already planning in his mind how to dismantle the San Geng Group.