42

Several people arrived at W City peacefully.

After handing in the registration form, they each found a room arranged by the association to stay in and prepare for the promotion competition the next day.

In the afternoon, the registration time closes, and everyone needs to draw lots online to determine the order and group of the competition.

The small program developed by the association itself. Log in according to the identity information filled in the registration form, then find the lottery page and click on it.

But such a simple thing was a bit troublesome for Tang Qing, who had just escaped from the cavemen on the top of the mountain.

She looked like an old man on the subway looking at her phone, but she raised her hand but didn't know where to press it.

After all, the elderly person didn't quite understand the smart phone. She had always treated this kind of smart phone with more functions as a bank card that she could take out at any time to see how much money she had saved.

At this moment, it is a bit confusing to enter your information and draw lots in some small program.

I scratched my head and stared at the phone for a long time, but still couldn't find where the small program was.

Xuan Xuan clearly said it, but she just couldn't find it.

I don't even know where I pressed it, but some ads popped up out of nowhere.

Just as Tang Qing was hurriedly trying to turn off those eye-catching advertisements, and debating whether to use his spiritual consciousness to secretly take a look at what others were doing, a figure came over from the side.

She tilted her head and what she saw was Yu Zhiyue's smiling face.

The smiling woman glanced at the interface of her mobile phone, then reached out and lightly clicked an × somewhere, and the world suddenly became quiet.

Tang Qing looked at the phone screen that had returned to the previous page, and without saying a word, he put the phone into Yu Zhiyue's hand: "Come and help me draw lots, I can't do it." Yu Zhiyue returned the phone to Tang Qing and leaned forward across the back of the sofa

. He leaned forward, placed his chin on the crook of her neck, and chuckled: "I'll teach you."

Tang Qing: "..."

She looked at the shadows of the two people reflected on the screen-off mobile phone interface, and was stunned for a moment. .

On the screen, the two of them were a little close, as if they could just turn around and kiss those clear, smiling eyes.

Tang Qing could even clearly feel the warm breath coming from Yu Zhiyue's breath.

It was light and gentle, with a bit of coolness but also like the heat after being roasted by fire, and it wrapped around the side of her neck in strands.

This breath, along with Tang Qing's own breath, gradually became warmer.

When Yu Zhiyue pointed her finger on the phone screen, Tang Qing's slightly blushing face was illuminated before the screen lit up.

In these few seconds, she even thought about where to hold her wedding in the future.

It's a pity that I don't have the courage to take a look at the person I want to hold a wedding with.

And Yu Zhiyue, as if she didn't notice Tang Qing's blush at all, tapped Tang Qing's fingertips on the phone, moved forward and posted it, and said with a smile: "The screen is locked, please click on WeChat first. "

Originally, the chin was already very close to the hollow of the neck. Yu Zhiyue moved forward, and the tips of her ears lightly touched the side of Tang Qing's face.

In an instant, the body temperature rose several degrees directly where the skin was in contact.

With a blushing face, Tang Qing swiped to unlock the screen of his phone, and opened WeChat as Yu Zhiyue asked. He wanted to put some distance between them so as not to be noticed by the other party, but he was also a little reluctant to let go. He pressed on and tapped Yu Zhiyue's wrist, grunting. She said: "Okay, please teach me how to do it."

If she continued to stick it on, she was afraid that her face would be so hot that she could steam eggs.

Yu Zhiyue glanced at the nervous Tang Qing from the corner of her eye, curled her lips silently, and then moved forward as if nothing, while pointing at the screen and explaining softly.

The gentle sound of the clear spring hitting the rocks resounded in the room.

However, Tang Qing's attention was no longer on teaching.

All her thoughts were focused on one question.

Was Yu Zhiyue's behavior intentional or unintentional?

If it was intentional, could she be bolder, take the initiative, and kiss her?

However, if the other person is unintentional, wouldn't kissing her seem too reserved?

Tang Qing struggled with this problem until her face became redder and redder, even faintly hot. Many thoughts that made her blush and heartbeat slowly came into her mind, and her head began to lower, for fear that those thoughts would pop up and Yu Zhiyue would see them.

Beside, Yu Zhiyue, who had explained it once, noticed that the people next to her were absent-minded.

She didn't warn her, she just turned her face sideways to ensure that she could see the blushing face and the tangled expression on her face.

Tang Qing never hid his worries in front of her.

At this moment, whatever was on his mind was reflected on his face.

Such sincerity and trust that they don't know where to start have not changed since they first met until now.

Yu Zhiyue watched quietly and smiled softly.

This is the person she likes.

As she watched, she felt a desire to move in her heart, and her clear eyes with a gentle smile gradually became darker.

Her face was very close to Tang Qing's, and the other person's was also very close to hers.

Especially Tang Qing's slightly lowered eyes, and his eyelashes that trembled unconsciously because of his thoughts, shone like gems coated with light in the afternoon sun.

And it naturally brings great attraction.

Yu Zhiyue's eyes went down from the beautiful eyelashes, across the straight bridge of the nose, and landed on the thin but red lips.

At this moment, the owner of the lips was slightly annoyed as he was thinking about something, and his lips were pressed into a line, bringing out some stubborn cuteness.

Yu Zhiyue leaned forward a little more, holding the mobile phone that was completely ignored by the two of them with one hand, in case the mobile phone she just bought broke due to the movement for a while.

Tang Qing would definitely feel distressed.

And her head continued to lean towards Tang Qing.

"Tang Qing." Yu Zhiyue, who turned into a glutinous rice dumpling with sesame filling, opened her lips and shouted softly.

Because they were so close, it was as if they were shouting into Tang Qing's ears. Tang Qing, who was immersed in his own thoughts, was so startled that he suddenly raised his head.

It happened to touch the corner of Yu Zhiyue's lips as she came closer.

Tang Qing's eyes slowly opened wide.

She blinked in confusion, a trace of panic flashed in her pupils, and a few rays of excitement were hidden.

After being frozen for a few seconds, her rationality quickly returned, and she realized what had happened. She stepped back with a guilty conscience, turned to the other side with a blushing face, and did not dare to look at Yu Zhiyue.

He even planned to get up quietly and leave the room for the time being.

A chuckle came from the side of my ear.

Yu Zhiyue's voice matched her appearance very well, both of them were cold and cold. At this moment, her smile was a little more clear, like the wind slipping out of the empty valley and wrapping around her eardrums.

Tang Qing heard a sentence slowly said in a smiling tone: "It seems that someone just acted like a little gangster." The

voice belonging to Yu Zhiyue rushed over with her unique aura.

Tang Qing felt even more guilty about being a hooligan.

But she heard Yu Zhiyue say again: "Then this guy who acted like a little gangster wants to run away now and doesn't intend to take responsibility." Tang Qing: "..." She lowered her head and muttered: "I..." I

'm

done

. After a few seconds, I still couldn't find the right words.

Yu Zhiyue: "Huh?"

Tang Qing simply stopped thinking and said bluntly: "I don't want to run away."

After a pause, she explained in a low voice: "I just want to drink water, I'm a little thirsty."

Especially when she accidentally kissed Yu Zhiyue Behind the corners of his lips, he became even thirstier.

Yu Zhiyue glanced at her and smiled with anger. Without revealing Tang Qing's little thoughts, she took the initiative to get up and pour two glasses of water.

She was actually quite thirsty.

The warm water can soothe the dryness of your throat. の

Tang Qing had to face the problem again - she accidentally acted like a hooligan to Yu Zhiyue, what should she do?

Of course you will be responsible.

However, when she thought about the fact that there was always something between herself and the world, and she couldn't fully integrate into it, she felt that it was somewhat irresponsible for Yu Zhiyue to rashly make a promise to be responsible. .

After all, she didn't know if she would find a way back to the world of cultivation, and Yu Zhiyue was not allowed to go with her on that road, whether she would tell Yu Zhiyue as firmly as she did now, don't worry, I will be responsible to the end.

But Tang Qing also knew that the love he felt at this moment was true.

She just couldn't make a choice she would never regret between her love at the moment and the possibilities that would arise in the future.

Perhaps, one day she will completely integrate into this world and no longer want to go home, and that kind of entanglement will not exist.

But it will never be this time.

Tang Qing lowered his head and held the cup with both hands, his fingertips turning white with force.

Suddenly, a cool palm touched the back of her hand holding the cup.

Yu Zhiyue said warmly: "As long as you don't want to run away, as for being responsible, Tang Qing, I have always been very patient."

Tang Qing raised his head.

Yu Zhiyue smiled softly, with unquestionable trust in her eyes, instantly calming down the wavering Tang Qing.

She laughed too.

Yes, what will happen in the future, and how can it affect the current decision?

All she needs to know is that she likes Yu Zhiyue.

What's more, she now knows that Yu Zhiyue should also like her.

Otherwise, I wouldn't have said that.

that's enough.

They can work together to solve the remaining problems.

But Tang Qing figured it out, it didn't mean she didn't need to react to this incident.

After asking Yu Zhiyue again how to enter the mini program, drawing lots and sorting into groups, Tang Qing put the phone aside, sat upright and looked at the people around him.

She was so serious that Yu Zhiyue also became serious.

So, Yu Zhiyue saw Tang Qing take a deep breath and say the most awkward words with the most serious expression: "Well, I still have to take responsibility. After all, I kissed you." At the end of the

sentence , she managed not to blush.

But the ears exposed between the hair are as red as the sunset on the horizon.

As shy as ever.

After listening to Tang Qing's words, Yu Zhiyue's cold eyebrows were filled with a gentle smile.

She slowed down the tone and speed of her speech and leaned towards Tang Qing: "Okay, I'll wait for your responsibility."