32

Tang Qing led a few people on the narrow path, and the familiar feeling became stronger the further they went.

Not only that, the scenery on both sides of this path also became familiar.

She looked around and asked Yu Zhiyue in a low voice: "Do you feel familiar?"

In the thin layer of mist, the flowers, plants and trees that were soaked in ghost energy and turned black were still alive, just like the forest where they went to the Taoist temple. The trails are very similar.

Tang Qing even had the illusion that she was not walking on some ghostly solitary mountain trail, but had returned to the forest where the Taoist temple was located.

After Yu Zhiyue looked around, she also whispered: "Well, it's very similar to the forest going down the mountain."

She remembered that the scene on both sides was not like this when she first set foot on the path.

At that time, it was no different from what I saw at the foot of the mountain. The vegetation was sparse and the rocks were rugged, which was in line with the characteristics of a mountain in Guixiao.

But now, there are more and more trees, and some are no longer even lifeless black. Occasionally, there will be one or two trees dotted with greenery.

Yu Zhiyue looked back.

The following people looked solemn and could not help but look at their surroundings, especially Xiang Ke, who hesitated to speak at the end.

But he opened his mouth, not knowing where to start.

Yu Zhiyue understood that something strange appeared after going up the mountain.

She couldn't help but look at Tang Qing, who was leading the way.

Among the few people, who is most familiar with the situation around the Taoist temple is definitely Tang Qing, who is the temple owner.

At this moment, Tang Qing, who was being looked at by Yu Zhiyue, looked at this winding path with a strange look on his face, with no way to go and nowhere to go.

As a native of the cultivation world, she certainly knew that the current situation was very likely to fall into an illusion.

It may also be the formation set up by some people.

Tang Qing used his spiritual consciousness to carefully check the surrounding area and did not miss any clues.

However, with her vision and experience in the world of cultivation, she could not see any flaws in it.

Moreover, her spiritual consciousness detected that the further up she went, the more the surrounding scene seemed like she had returned to the real world outside Shadow Mountain, near the Taoist temple in the forest of Wuzhen Mountain.

The scene is so real that it seems like it was made in nature.

Tang Qing closed his eyes, regained his consciousness and opened them again.

She felt that there were only a handful of people in this world who had the ability to do something like this.

It just so happened that she knew such a person.

——The old temple master who brought her back to the Taoist temple three years ago and then disappeared willfully.

Tang Qing has never been able to figure out the opponent's strength.

It's not that she doesn't have a chance, it's that she doesn't dare.

Even though the old temple master stood in front of her and watched with a smile, showing a gentle look, Tang Qing still instinctively felt that he could not go too far.

The man looked as harmless as the calm water when there was no wind, but no one knew what was hidden under the water.

She still remembered that when she first came to this world, her soul was in danger of being shattered by the catastrophe. After passing through the cracks in time and space, she came to this world and was already in a shaky state.

The thunder that was about to take over this world again disappeared in a foreign land. Before Tang Qing could struggle, a slender hand appeared and grabbed her soul.

It was the old viewer who took action.

Then, the thunderclouds gathered in the sky flashed for a few times, and without any trace of unwillingness or offended anger, the entire thundercloud disappeared directly.

At that time, Tang Qing was extremely shocked.

Later, the old viewer smiled and combined her and the original owner who had just been reborn before he could get into the dead original body into two soul balls. He threw them in his hand and casually explored them with his other hand. A big tree was torn open.

He dug inside again and took out a body that had obviously just died and placed it on the ground.

Tang Qing was shocked again.

Is this the legendary tearing space?

What kind of old monster did she encounter? !

But this time her shock didn't last long, and she subconsciously followed the old viewer's movements to look at the body lying on the ground.

The appearance of the corpse was very similar to her appearance in the world of cultivation before she was established, and it was also exactly the same as the woman chattering in the soul ball next to her.

The old temple master threw it casually, and the soul bodies in the two soul balls stretched out.

Before Tang Qing had time to thank the old patron for saving his life, he saw the other party step forward and send a message from afar: "See you when things come true." The chirping soul ball watched the old patron walk away dumbly

. .

After that, he went crazy on the spot for five minutes, and then he excitedly pulled Tang Qing to discuss the ownership of the body on the ground.

Probably seeing how different Tang Qing and Lao Guanzhu were from ordinary people, she decided more freely than discussing.

In Tang Qing's high-quality silence without saying a word, the original owner unilaterally gave up her body, told the fact that this world is a book, patted her on the shoulder and resolutely went to reincarnation.

To this day, Tang Qing still has fresh memories of what happened that day.

In the same way, I also keep in mind some of the methods of the old Guanzhu.

For those who dare to snatch people from Tiandao without being punished, forgive her ignorance, she has only seen such a person in her two lifetimes.

At this moment, seeing this scene in the ghost world, which was like entering a dreamland, Tang Qing once again thought of the old temple owner who had been forgotten in the corner.

That guy disappeared for three years and I don't know where he is now? Are you still the same as before, so poor that your pockets are cleaner than your face?

However, if this place is really the handiwork left by the old patron, then you can really go and explore if there are any opportunities inside.

Apart from anything else, Tang Qing was eager for the opponent's unique skill of tearing apart space with his hands.

After making up her mind, she briefly shared her guesses with a few people.

Xuan Xuan and the others naturally didn't know the old temple master. Although they were confused after hearing Tang Qing's words, they didn't say anything more.

After all, this place was discovered by Tang Qing. The other party had done their best to help them get rid of those people's pursuit, so there was no need to add any extra trouble.

Besides, you're already here, so let's go up and have a look.

There is strength in numbers, so maybe we can be of some help.

And Yu Zhiyue has been in the Taoist temple for a while and has seen the portraits of previous temple owners, so she doesn't know anything about the old temple owners.

In addition, the old temple master can cultivate outstanding disciples like Tang Qing, so he must be very capable, so it makes sense to create such a place.

Not only did she have no doubts, she was also happy for Tang Qing.

That's right, after learning that the old patron might have been here, besides being happy, she also felt a little uneasy that she didn't know where to come from.

Strictly speaking, it's like feeling uneasy and guilty about going to meet your partner's elders.

Yu Zhiyue paused in her steps and subconsciously pursed her lips into a thin line.

Was it too early for her to have such thoughts?

However, when she raised her head and looked at the person holding her in front of her, she felt that everything should be prepared for a rainy day.

What if?

What if there really is such a day?

Tang Qing in front had no idea what Yu Zhiyue was thinking just one step away.

The higher they went up, the more familiar the surrounding scenery became. In the end, they seemed to be in a mountain forest, and their breath was no longer the cold and ghostly atmosphere, but the natural mountain air.

As far as the eye can see, the mountains and forests stretch endlessly, which is beyond the scope of a solitary mountain.

Generally speaking, the wider the range of the formation, the greater the energy consumption to maintain the operation of the formation.

The spiritual energy in this world is too thin to be used, and the most indispensable ghost energy in the ghost world is also a source of energy, so the thin ghost energy in this strange place can be explained.

But with such skill, the formation that Lai Lai laid out was also the top formation in this world, and Tang Qingqing, an old viewer with that kind of strength, couldn't think of anyone else.

But she still didn't jump to judgment.

Maybe those big families with ancient traditions outside have people like this who can set up formations?

As she walked, she asked Xuan Xuan and the others if they had heard of any company that was capable of setting up a large magic array.

Several people thought about it for a long time, and finally shook their heads and said they had never heard of it.

Tang Qing looked at Si Yi.

If this woman has such strength, I think she will know no less than Xuan Xuan and the others.

And until now, she hasn't confessed her origins or why those big families plotted against her. Tang Qing has been on guard.

Si Yi looked back indifferently and sneered: "If those people have this ability, why do they have to go to Yingshan to find the so-called mysterious place?" Tang Qingshen thought it was true

.

So a group of people temporarily put aside their doubts and walked up as fast as possible.

Finally, when they saw a Taoist temple hidden in the mountains and forests, their

hearts dropped.

As Tang Qing said, this place is most likely the work of the temple owner.

Several people climbed up the stairs and soon stood in the broad main hall.

Except for the three people from Tang Qing who had already lived in the Taoist temple, the others walked around the other parts of the Taoist temple out of curiosity.

Even though they were mentally prepared, when they saw the Taoist temple and the mountains and forests outside, they all understood that the rumored destined person for the mysterious place in Shadow Mountain was probably Tang Qing.

However, they all have a doubt in their hearts.

Even if the old temple master had some great opportunity hidden in his hands, he could have passed it on to Tang Qing in the Taoist temple. Why go to Yingshan to create something similar to a secret realm?

Is it because you spend a lot of time and have nothing to do when you are full?

It just so happened that Tang Qing thought so too.

Especially when she scanned the area with her consciousness, she found that nothing was hidden in the entire Taoist temple, even underground.

And it seems that the things that gave her a familiar feeling before can no longer be sensed.

Tang Qing frowned, not quite understanding the viewer's mind.

She carefully recalled the details of her interaction with the viewer, making sure that the other person did not leave any suggestive words before disappearing.

It's true that that guy is very powerful, but so taciturn that it makes people suspect that she is mute.

There was no way, a group of people who couldn't get the intention of the temple owner had to check the Taoist temple inside and out again, but still had no clue.

Tang Qing looked at the sky outside.

Although we were in a phantom formation, the setting sun was half-hidden behind the mountains. Night would come soon, so it was better to eat and sleep first, and wait until we woke up.

No one had an opinion.

Tang Qing led a group of people to the backyard and asked Xiang Ke to hunt for some food in the woods.

Chang Xiu volunteered to follow him.

When Si Yi saw it, he silently raised the sword beside him and chased after him.

The remaining people fetched water to clean the kitchen and boil water for bathing.

I have been in Yingshan for so many days. In order to save resources, I simply scrub with water every day. Even after changing into clean clothes, I still feel uncomfortable.

I have to say, this illusion is really realistic.

The few of them not only had a feast, but also took a hot bath for the first time in a long time. They moved out the deck chairs refreshingly and sat under the peach tree in the backyard to watch the stars in the sky.

While chatting, a group of people could not resist the exhaustion of running all the way, and fell asleep in the cool night breeze.

Under the night, a star twinkled.

Then, Tang Qing, who fell into sleep, disappeared.

Disappearing with her were Yu Zhiyue, who was holding hands while sleeping, and Xuan Xuan, who was sleeping on the other side.