Important Info

I'd like to thank my 1.6k reads (total) and those who have commented. It has given me great motivation, and I hope you enjoy how this book is going. Please read my other book because it was my first one and I'm thinking about changing it up and maybe making a sequel (comment if you want a sequel of that book). I also have many other books in my draft section (only Naruto books lol).

So, I've been having trouble figuring out who of the Konoha 12 should train with, but I'm working on it (I need suggestions).

So, in the meantime (while I figure all that out) I would like to start posting another book that I've been working on. As my first readers that have been patiently waiting for me to update, I would love your opinion on which one I should update. Please comment on the one that has sparked your interest and which ever one has the most comments by the end of the month(or maybe earlier if enough people comment) will have its first chapter posted on a Friday(not sure which one).

The stories:

Title: Tobirama Is A Girl!?

# of drafts: 3

Main Ships: Madatobi, not decided about the other one

Shortened Summary: Tobirama is born a girl. She falls in love with Madara, who gets caught in a genjutsu to cast the Tsukuyomi. She dies in her first life, but reawakens in the body of great great granddaughter (Naruto as a girl), who is named after her. Her quest is to find out who reincarnated as Madara (without memories of their past life as him).

Title: Boruto Next Gen Meet Menma Next Gender

# of drafts: 2

Main Ships: Shikamen, Sasunaru, Shikaneji, Sakuhina, Kakairu, etc...

Shortened Summary: My Menma AU (Boruto next gen but different ships) accidentally gets transported to Boruto'd universe with Sasuke and Neji. They meet and reveal who everyone's parents are. Everyone from Boruto's universe reacts to the revelation and how different their lives could've been if Neji had survived the same way he did in my Menma AU.

Title: Into The Narutoverse We Go!!

# of drafts: 2

Main Ships: Shikanaru (at first Arson hates Shikamarou for how he took advantage of the great mind he was given)

Shortened Summary: A male named Arson(don't laugh at the name or he will find you), who lived in the real world, was different to a supernatural extent. He died and ended up in the body of the main character from his little brothers favorite show, Naruto. He sets out to change how the show went to make it match how he thinks it should have gone.

Title: A Happy Ending

# of drafts: 3

Main Ships: Kakairu, Narubowl, Shikanaru, Nejinaru, Sasunaru, (those are the ones I'm positive about)

Shortened Summary: Naruto is a girl named Naruko. She is raised by Kakashi and Iruka, who end up together. She's also much more advanced than in the show. Basically, this book is meant to be a happier version of Naruto with a bit of love and teasing mixed in.

Title: Daughter Of The Sannin

# of drafts: 1

Main Ships: No idea yet (would love suggestions)

Summary (couldn't think of a way to shorten it without dropping something important): Minato and Kushina survive the nine-tails attack by using a different sealing technique. The kyubi is sealed in a little girl named Naruko, who is the youngest of triplets. Her older siblings are admired and loved by a village that hates her because the kyubi is sealed inside her. The village and even her own family abuse her. An ANBU member named Itachi brings her to Hiruzen, the retired third Hokage, when she is injured. Hiruzen calls in Tsunade, Jiraiya, and a good Orochimarou. The legendary sannin became her new family and trained her. Soon after, she comes back to the academy for the genin exams.

Title: Another Chance

# of drafts: 1 or 2 (I have two of the same book with different beginnings, oops)

Main Ships: not sure yet (would love suggestions)

Summary (couldn't think of a way to shorten it without dropping something important): Naruto is actually a girl named Naruko. Naruko's parents survive the kyubi attack because Minato uses a different sealing technique. Naruko actually has two siblings who were born that very day as well. They both have half the kyubi inside of them when Naruko got nothing. Naruko is seen as the reason why the kyubi was released at all (the reason will be explained in the book). Her parents left, along with Tsunade and Jiraiya, to train her siblings. Naruko had a difficult journey, but she never gave up. Even when everyone she ever knew was dead because of Kaguya Otsutsuki.... she kept going. She was the last one left, but Kaguya didn't kill her. Instead, she saw promise in the girl and took her back in time to fix her mistakes.

I'm sorry that the plot is complicated, but most of the stories that I've read are pretty repetitive. So, I decided to add a few different elements so you won't be able to guess everything that happens next.

Or the story that I just thought about where Naruto and some of his friends are assassins(in the modern world), but go to Konoha high in hopes of assassinating one of the teachers named Orochimarou. Along the way, some of them find love and new friends.

Ships: Sasunaru, Shikaneji, Inosakuhina, Kankukiba/Kankiba, Leegaa, Temten, Kakairu, etc...

That's it, I hope you pick a good one that I'll enjoy writing and you'll enjoy reading.

Please enjoy!!