Chunin Exam Part 1

I think I have already mentioned this, but I can use all kekkei-genkais. So, at this moment, I activate the byakugan because this is the way I usually fight, and I have gotten pretty good at it. I quickly use gentle fists and jab some of his chakra points, so he jumps back in pain.

"Your.... a Huyga?" I freeze again, but eventually I answer.

"Y-yauh."

"I guess that explains why you cover your face, but why the rest of your head?"

"My hair is a distinct color that would catch anyone's attention." He raises an eyebrow.

"That is?"

"I'm blonde." He nods but then cringes from pain.

"Do you have a way to unblock chakra points?" He says while trying to act like he is not in a whole lot of pain, but he clearly is. I laugh and walk over to him, then I use gentle fists and jab those same chakra points again.

"Ow!!"

"Well.... that's what you get when you corner a Hyuga." I say nervously, and he pins me against the wall again.

"What? Do you get flustered in this position?" He says in a flirtatious way, and I blush, but I cross my arms.

"Don't get cocky." He lifts my chin to him.

"I don't usually, but right now...." He slowly tries to pull off my mask, but I quickly grab his wrist and pull his hand away from my mask. Then he pulls his hand from my grip and puts it on my hip.

"Fiesty, are ya?"

"Perverted, are ya?" I retort.

"Not usually, but I want to see your face, so...." He presses against me more, and I smirk underneath my mask. I quickly cover his eyes and pull my mask off.

"Hey, what are y -" Before he can finish, I kiss him and then pull my mask back on. I pull my hand off of his eyes and shushine away back to my room.

"Naru, what did you guys do~" Gaara says, and I blush, but then I retort.

"Hey Gaara, have you gotten ready for your.... date~" He turns bright red, and I fall to the ground laughing, then I get up and sit next to him.

"Go take a shower first, though." He crosses his arms and gets up.

(Time Skip.... an hour and a half later)

"I'm done." Gaara says and walks out of the shower WITH clothes on, then I walk over to him.

"It's almost 7, so you should get ready to go." He nods and grabs a few things, then puts his shoes on and heads out.

(Okay, I'm sorry, but I don't really know how to write the date, so I am gonna just skip it, I am really, really sorry)

(Time Skip.... when the author isn't an idiot and when Lee walks Gaara back to the hotel)

"Well, goodbye, my youthful friend. I hope to see you at the chunin exams."

"B-bye." Gaara stammers out, and Lee waves to him before leaving, then Gaara comes into our room. As soon as he opens the door, I tackle him to the ground.

"Aaah!!" He yells while falling to the ground, then we both get up and sit on our beds.

"Did you guys kiss?"

"No, he likes a girl that doesn't even know he exists." I then fall off my bed laughing, and he blushes from embarrassment, which makes me laugh harder.

"Trust me, Gaara, he'll like you eventually, or I'll make him." I smile mischievously and scare the living shit out of everyone in the room.

"Ok, let's not go that far." Gaara says nervously, and everyone else nods, so I relax my shoulders and lay back.