#Part 49:"Blood over Flowers"

Start from the beginning

You stood in front the mirror to take A final look.
Unlike Other, You wore White Suit With corset, You Tied your Shoulder length hair into a bun.

"Don't." A Voice stopped you from behind and You didn't even needed to look back to know who it was. It was BTS and exo Standing in their full Suited Glory.

Y/n: It Won't Suit with Mah outfit.

Sehun: You Look Beautiful With open Hair. Don't tie em'.

You turned around to Look at em', Of Course they Looked like they love You so much that They can't Bear it.

You smiled and Walked to You.

Y/n: This Time I don't have to Kidnap y'all, Do I ?

They Giggled remembering the last time when You almost killed em'. . . . . . . .

Taehyung: Don't Worry, This Time We're at your Side.

Y/n: *smiles*. . Let's Go
wnstairs.

You walked passed by em' but noticed They didn't Followed you, You turned around to see Em' Grinning, You Raised your eyebrow in confusion while Suho and Hoseok Reached their hands out to you, You walked to the middle of em' and Wrapped your arms around Theirs. They All had Big smile Along with you, together y'all made your Way to the Lawn of the mansion where the Wedding event was about to start.

Ye jin's POV. . . .

?!?: Miss Son, You look so beautiful like an Angel, Omoo!!

The group of stylists squilled in Excitement, I Only giggled at her reactions.

?!?2: You're so lucky ma'am, Seriously Your Groom is so Handsome.

Mah Smile Dropped. I Glared at the girl in irritation. . . . . .

Ye jin: Yeah, Right. "Mah Groom". . . . "Mah Man."

They understood what I Meant and Gulped in fear, I could end their Whole Career in a snap of mah finger.
But I won't. For Now.

Maid: Miss Son, There's someone who wants to meet you. May I Bring Her inside.

Ye jin: You May.

She bowed before Leaving And Again Coming With someone behind Her. I turned around to look at the guest and Found. . . . .

Ye jin: Lily ?

I dismissed everyone and as soon as they Left I hugged Her.
I pulled Back when I felt she didn't hugged me back. . . .

Ye Jin: Where You been ? You just Disappeared like thin air?

Lily: C'mon. . . It's not like you're worried about me.

I rolled mah eyes at her "joke". I turned to face the mirror, Fixing mah Hair. . . . .

Ye jin: Oh of course, Now Go get Ready. . . You'll be The Maid of Honour with Y/n .

I didn't noticed her tracing her finger on the flowers around the room. She Smirked and stopped her fingertip at the vase. . . . .