used to be the one I love

~Jess~

I woke up to my door creeping open, having a feeling it was Pri doing the Malti attack this morning and i realy did not want to move. 

It just felt too early ok

But when I didnt hear tiny footsteps running up to the bed (malti's and the dogs), I was a little bit confused, hehe a lot confused

(a/n im literally writing this part at 10:30pm during exams bc i feel like i need it rn so can we not judge the weird mood im in please and thank u)

This did slightly scare me, especially because Nick and Pri had been telling me whenever someone was coming over, and this was definitely not them in my room.

A moment passed and I could hear Nick walking up the stairs and stop outside my door.

"Dude, your probably freaking her out, shes like a really light sleeper in the morning, and you already opened her door." Nick whispered to whoever was there

Ok so whoever it was Nick knew he was here and was ok with them in my room, so definitely either Joe or Kevin, Frankie wouldve already woken me up completely in some way.

Another minute passed by where neither NIck or whoever it was moved or said anything and I literally got to the point where I said, 'lets play the game of who is that jonas brother whoo hooo'

Ok Kevin or Joe? Probably Joe honestly, Kevin has older kids and knows no patience with waking them up.

"Hi Joe" I said not moving from where I was lying

I could hear them both chuckle at this

"Come on I have a plan for us today before band practice, and Nick said you've been a couch potato for the last few days so its time to get up," Joe walked over laughing helping me it up

"But being a couch potato is so funnnnnn," I whined trying to hide a smile, I hadn't gotten to go out with Joe yet just the two of us so this would be fun.

He gave me a pouty face, "I'll get you an iced chocolate..."

"Ok! Wait what are we doing like what do I need to wear?" I asked excited now getting out of bed

"Its a surprise but dress comfy for going out, we're having band practice at mine today so your stuck with me for the whole day." He gave me a quick hug before going back downstairs.

I decided to wear my brown dress that I love with stockings because it was a bit cold still for late may, with my hair in half up half down space buns.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

By the time I was finished getting ready it was around 11ish, I guess Nick was right when he said that I am a couch potato right now

"Nickkkkkkkk wheres your brother? He said he would get me iced chocolate and I need energy right now" I asked him as I stepped into the living room, leaning into him on the couch wanting to fall asleep again.