Chapter 2: Ponyville

Y/N: Just a little more....I hope.

Confidentiality marching through swamp and pointy bramble turns out wasn't the best idea, but I continued to push onwards! Also, because if I turned back, I'd be lost again. By some miracle, I stumbled upon some train tracks. Or at least I think there's tracks? It's  kinda hard to tell from all the mud and fog.

Y/N: Civilization?

I followed the tracks and thankfully found a sign pointing to a town called Ponyville. 

Y/N: Civilization! Castle!

I ran as fast as I could towards town. The closer I got, the more excited I became. Starting a life here and seeing what adventures I could have were all a mere couple of feet away. Unfortunately, I failed to notice a wagon as it backed up. Needless to say, I found myself reacquainted with the ground.

???: What in tarnation was that?

As the wagon stopped, the latch on it opened, and a swarm of apples ended up burying me.

???: Whoa! Hang on there, lil buddy! Big Mac, give me a hand!

???: Eeyup.

Seconds later, I'm successfully pulled out and thankfully completely intact, and I could see my saviors. A blonde pony in a cowboy or rather cowgirl hat and who I assumed might be her boyfriend?

???: You alright?

Y/N: *Muffled noises*

I was still in a daze that I didn't even notice the apple lodged in my mouth.

Y/N: *Ptooy* Yea. I'm good.

???: *Phew* Good to hear. You gave us quite a scare.

Y/N: Sorry bout that.

???: It's alright. Right Mac?

Big Mac: Eeyup.

I shook my head and looked at the mess I've made.

Y/N: I'll clean this up.

???: It's alright. We should probably get you to a doctor and make sure you're alright.

Big Mac: Eeyup.

Y/N: Done!

???: Wha—

As quickly as I made the mess, I had cleaned it up quicker.

???: How'd ya do that?

Y/N: Lots of practice and discipline.

I suddenly remembered why I was hit in the first place.

Y/N: The castle!

???: Beg your pardon?

Y/N: I just remembered why I was running! I'm sorry about the apples, Miss.......I didn't your or his name.

???: Oh. Well, uh, name Applejack, and this here is my brother Big McIntosh. Course I call him Big Mac.

Big Mac: Eeyup.

Y/N: Nice to meet you both. I'm Y/N.

I say as I take off

Applejack: W-wait!

Big Mac: .......

Applejack .....I think he might be a couple of eggs short of a dozen.

Big Mac: Eeyup.

As I neared the edge of town, my heart sunk as I realized how far away the castle actually was.

Y/N: Oh, come on! *Sigh*