Jujutsu Sorcerer💜

Start from the beginning

She had beautiful silver locks falling like a waterfall till her thighs. He could see baby pink highlights in them. He could feel how soft she was, from the skinship touches of unexpected hug. She only reached till his torso as she craned her long swan neck upwards, his heart contracting excitingly to see two beautiful purple diamonds looking at him with pure love.

Her natural long eyelashes nearly touching her cheeks as they fluttered softly. Her small pointy nose and high cheekbones, and lastly her soft velvet glossy lips curved in a beautiful smile. She was an angel. She looked more beautiful in real than the picture.

"Princess that's not me." She looked at her daddy as her eyes widen to see him leaning at door, waving carefree. If he was there, then whom she was hugging? She quickly pulled herself back before bowing to gojo.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry sir. I thought you were my daddy. Please forgive me." She spoke in her shaky voice as gojo smiled amused at her innocence.

Well if that's the welcome I would get everyday, I don't mind being your daddy babygirl

"Oh no, it's all okay. You dont need to apologize. Everyone makes mistake." Gojo waved his hand reassuring her. She slowly raised her head as he looked at her up and down in all her glory. She was like a dream. She was dressed in a white frock with white heels. And the outfit did all it's justice to her body, perfectly outlining her beautiful curves and soft creamy thighs to his eyes.

"Luna I have something to ask you." Gojo was snapped out of his trance when Kakashi spoke, earning all attention of female.

"As you know, we come from a well known clan of Jujutsu Society right?" She nods slowly. "I wanted to ask you if you wanted to join Jujutsu Technical High School? It's not compulsory for you to join if you don't wish-"

"What? But you said you agreed-" "As I was saying it all depends upon you princess. I won't force you or pressurize you for this. It's your own decision. According to me, you possess a great power and you'll only need to control it for unleashing it. So, what's it gonna be?" Kakashi continued ignoring Gojo's whines as she looked down, deep in thought.

"You can take your time. No need to rush the things. Also you can come back to me anytime you want-" "Will you be there?" She whispers softly as Kakashi frowns sadily, shaking his head.

"That's the reason I want you to think wisely princess. I won't be there but as I said you can come to me anytime-" "I'll be there with you Luna-chan no need to worry!" She snapped her head towards Gojo.

"I'm as strong as your dad here! I'll take whole responsibility of you. I'm a wonderful teacher!"

"No you're not!" Kakashi spoke dryly as gojo looked down gloomy.

"I think I might go!" Both men looked at her surprised. "Are you sure princess? You really wanna go?"

"As you said I still have to learn to control my power. And that is something I can learn by a teacher who isn't you. I know you train me so well daddy, no doubt about it. But still you're a bit soft in training and things which you can't teach me being a father. And if he says he's as strong as you then maybe he can teach me how to be a strong Jujutsu Sorcerer. I want to make you proud daddy. Even if it means, going away from you." Kakashi smiled brightly hugging his daughter close.

" Kakashi smiled brightly hugging his daughter close

"You'll make me proud of you my baby. I'm sure of it." He kissed her head gently before turning towards gojo.

"Alright then Luna, he's your sensei. Satoru Gojo. My old friend." Luna turned towards her new sensei with a bright smile," It's a pleasure to meet you Gojo-Sensei. I would try my best to keep with your expectations. "

"I know you will luna-chan. You have quite great enthusiasm which I like in my students." Gojo smiles turning around.

"Alright so you ready to go?" He asks her as she nods before hugging her father close.

"Call me anytime you want okay? I'll always be here for you." Kakashi smiled patting her head.

"And Luna. " She looked back as her father turned serious before whispering in her ear," Don't get too close with Satoru."