Adarsh's Determination: A Brother's Vow

Next Morning Aron was laying in his bed thinking about yesturday that's when he heard a knock.
He got up and opened the door.

As Aron opened the door, he found Adarsh standing there with a warm smile on his face. Behind Adarsh stood Elizabeth, rubbing her eyes sleepily.

Adarsh: "Good morning, Rony. Ready to start a new day?"

Aron hesitated for a moment, still processing the events of the previous day, but then nodded slowly.

Aron: "Yeah, sure. What's the plan?"

Adarsh: "Well, first we'll have breakfast together. Then, we can talk about what you want to do today. Maybe we can explore the city a bit, or if you have any other plans, we can discuss them."

Aron nodded again, feeling a mixture of apprehension and curiosity about what the day would bring.

Adarsh: "Great! Let's go to the kitchen and see what Liz has prepared for us."

After a hearty breakfast of eggs, parathas, and tea, the three of them sat in silence, lost in their own thoughts. The warmth of the morning sun filtered through the windows, casting a soft glow over the kitchen.

Adarsh sipped his tea, contemplating the events of the previous day and the journey ahead. Aron toyed with his food, his mind still clouded with uncertainty and resentment. Elizabeth, sensing the tension in the air, tried to lighten the mood.

Liz: "Well, that was delicious, wasn't it, Rony?"

Aron glanced up at her, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

Aron: "Yeah, it was alright, I guess."

Liz playfully nudged him with her elbow.

Liz: "Just alright? Come on, admit it, I'm an amazing cook."

Aron rolled his eyes but couldn't hide his grin.

Aron: "Fine, fine, you're an amazing cook."

Liz: "That's what I thought."

As they finished their meal, Liz jumped up from the table, excitement dancing in her eyes.

Liz: "Well, boys, I hate to eat and run, but I've got some important work to do. Duty calls!"

Aron raised an eyebrow, a teasing smirk playing on his lips.

Aron: "Important work, huh? I bet you're just going to hang out with your shady friends again."

Liz gasped, placing a hand dramatically over her heart.

Liz: "How dare you! My friends are not shady, they're just... interesting."

Aron chuckled, shaking his head in amusement.

Aron: "Sure, Liz, whatever you say. Just make sure you don't get into any trouble."

Liz mock saluted him, a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

Liz: "Yes, sir! I'll be back before you know it, with all my limbs intact."

With that, Liz grabbed her bag and dashed out of the house, leaving Aron and Adarsh chuckling behind her.

Adarsh: "She's something else, isn't she?"

Aron nodded, a fond smile on his face.

Aron: "Yeah, she definitely keeps things interesting."

As they sat in the kitchen, Adarsh cleared his throat, breaking the silence that had settled between them after Liz's departure.

Adarsh: "Rony, mujhe tujh se baat karne he."

Aron looked up, his expression guarded.

Aron: "About what?"

Adarsh took a deep breath, steeling himself for the conversation he knew they needed to have.

Adarsh: "About coming with me. I know you're hesitant, but I want you to understand why I'm asking you to come back with me."

Aron scoffed, a bitter edge to his voice.

Aron: "Oh, I think I understand perfectly. You want to play the role of the caring big brother, swooping in to rescue poor little Aron from his miserable life."

Adarsh shook his head, frustration evident in his eyes.

Adarsh: "aisa nahin hai, ronee. main chaahata hoon ki tum mere saath aao kyonki mujhe tumhaaree yaad aatee hai. kyonki main chaahata hoon ki ham phir se ek parivaar banen."

Aron snorted, crossing his arms defiantly.

Aron: "parivaar? mujhase parivaar ke baare mein baat mat karo, aadarsh. tumane mujhe tab chhod diya jab mujhe tumhaaree sabase jyaada jaroorat thee. jab tum apana aadarsh jeevan jeene ke lie chale gae to tumane mujhe mere haal par chhod diya"

Adarsh's heart clenched at the pain in his brother's voice.

Adarsh:"main jaanata hoon ki mainne galatee kee hai, ronee. mujhe tumhen kabhee akela nahin chhodana chaahie tha. lekin main ab yahaan hoon, aur main cheejon ko sahee karana chaahata hoon."

Aron shook his head, his eyes flashing with anger.

Aron:"cheezen sahee banaen? kaise, aadarsh?By pretending like nothing ever happened? By expecting me to just forgive and forget?"

Adarsh reached out, placing a hand on Aron's shoulder.

Adarsh: "No, Rony. I'm not asking you to forget. I'm asking you to give me a chance to make amends. To show you that I'm here for you now, and that I'll never leave you again."

Aron pulled away, his jaw clenched in frustration.

Aron: "And what if I don't want your help? What if I'm perfectly fine on my own?"

Adarsh sighed, running a hand through his hair.

Adarsh: "Are you, Rony? Are you really fine on your own? Or are you just telling yourself that because it's easier than admitting that you need someone?"

Aron's eyes flickered with uncertainty, but he quickly masked it with a scowl.

Aron: "I don't need anyone, especially not you."

Adarsh shook his head, refusing to give up on his brother.

Adarsh: "You may not want to admit it, Rony, but you're still my little brother. And I'm not going to stand by and watch you destroy yourself."

Aron's temper flared, his fists clenching at his sides.

Aron: "You don't get to play the concerned brother card now, Adarsh. You lost that right when you walked out on me."

Adarsh took a step closer, his voice soft but firm.

Adarsh: "I know I messed up, Rony. I know I hurt you, and I can never take that back. But I'm here now, and I'm not going to leave you again. Please, give me a chance to make things right."

Aron stared at his brother, searching his eyes for any hint of deception. But all he saw was genuine regret and love.

Aron: "Fine. I'll come with you."

Adarsh's heart soared with relief, but Aron quickly added a condition.

Aron: "But don't think for a second that I'm going to make it easy for you. I'll come with you, but I'm going to make your life a living hell. I'll be so annoying that you'll kick me out yourself."

Adarsh couldn't help but smile at his brother's stubbornness.

Adarsh: "Challenge accepted, Rony. But just remember, no matter how hard you try, I'm not going anywhere. You're stuck with me, whether you like it or not."

Aron scowled, but there was a hint of affection in his eyes.

Aron: "We'll see about that, big brother."

Thanks for reading.
My exams are going on and will end on 8th May, so will update after that.