𝐒𝐈𝐗 - snacks and movies

(This is going to be a cheesy chapter, it might be boring for some people.)

- THIRD POV -

𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐄...leaving Johnnie and y/n by themselves. They have been getting to know one another for the past few days and it's been quite an eventful journey for the two of them. Y/n has been expressing her natural, and courageous side, and Johnnie enjoys how spontaneous she's been. They decided that they were going to sit down and watch some movies together.

"Johnnie you didn't get the fruit roll ups." She exclaimed while placing some of the snacks on the table. Johnnie and Jake had split the money to buy a new tv, so they were excited to finally try it out. This tv had better quality then the other one, so they were going to watch some horror movies. Johnnie came in with some blankets and pillows, throwing them on the couch.

"We don't have any fruit roll ups, what if we just went to the store and bought a whole bunch of snacks." Johnnie offered and y/n was more then delighted to go to the store. She hardly leaves, and even if she wanted to, she knows she might do something she's not suppose to, so she's been trying to recover at home. Since being outside might make her buy some sort of drugs.

She doesn't wanna fall down the same rabbit hole she's been falling into for years. She wants to try quit, and finally be able to indulge with the people she loves the most. Johnnie has been a big supporter for her, and same with Jake. She's been building up hope that things will get better for her.

Since she's been seeing so much progress in herself already, she's overly excited to see what's to come next. Maybe she'll even make it to a year of sobriety! So much thoughts are racing through her mind as she gets in the car with Johnnie. "What's the best place to get snacks in LA?" He thinks out loud while driving in the busy roads of LA.

"Gas stations usually have some pretty good chips," She smiles at him and he gives her a look. Which she endures childishly and puts on an act as well. "What's with that look, emo." He gives her a shocked look before dramatically placing his hand on his heart.

"Your emo to." He claps back and she looks at herself and back at him with a horrid expression laid upon her face. Both of them laugh at one another and all of a sudden a honk made them both jump. They noticed the light was green and Johnnie was quick to start driving. He turned harshly making her body press up against the door, and her body eased up again when the turn was over.

"That's why you put on a seatbelt," she nods her head as she looks up at the window still surprised. "Emo." He adds while holding in his laugh, and she lightly punches him on the shoulder. He pulls into a gas station, and he had told her he'd wait outside and she should grab the snacks from the inside.

So she obliged and was roaming around the store looking for sour candies. She found some toxic waste, some chips, and she decided to get some meat sticks as well. The total wasn't as bad as she thought it was going to be, she grabbed the bag of treats and off she went. She strolled outside and got into the car, the sun was almost about to set around this time.

He had noticed she was staring out the window, and looking at the beautiful scenery. "The sun sets early, usually around 5, or 6." She was so dazed into the sky, that she didn't even reply to his words.

"It's beautiful." She said breathlessly and if he was being honest, he wasn't staring at how pretty the sky was. He thought she was beautiful, he took in her beauty in quick side glances, or by the sent of her vanilla perfume that radiated off her. He knows he isn't the best at giving compliments, so he does it in gestures nobody notices.

Examples about how he shows his love; He wanted to go to 7/11, but once she had mentioned a gas station, he went there. He took note that she doesn't like to he touched, so he only endures the moments she lightly punches him, or to the simplest things like when she taps on him to get his attention. The embrace is short, but to him, he doesn't mind. Once her friend mentioned bpd, he took it upon himself to learn about it.

I mean, they're really good friends, he should learn about as much as he can about her.

.

.

.

They decided to put on Friday the 13th, they both have watched a lot of horror movies, so they weren't scared. "This is boring, let's find another horror movie," He grabbed the remote and just started to scroll down the horror movie genre. "Let's watch the saw movies, those are great movies"

"I love those movies!" Once hearing her reaction, he clicked play and they both made themselves comfortable. They were quite far from one another, Johnnie was on one side and y/n was on the other. As the movie seemed to progress, y/n snuggled into the many blankets that rapped around her. She yawned multiple times as she tried to keep her eyes open to watch the movie.

Her head kept failing down as she was looking at the screen. "You tired?" Johnnie asks and she was too exhausted to even respond, but she wasn't going to say that. She just shook her head as she tried to forget that she was tired, and zone herself completely into the movie, but it was pretty impossible.

Her eyes started to become extremely heavy, so she scooted her way over beside Johnnie. She laid her head upon his shoulder, just like the night she cried, but this time, the air was filled with comfort and safety. It was filled with love, and compassion, it was filled with plain and simple joy. She took one last deep breath, and she started to lightly snore. Which let Johnnie know she was fast asleep.

He turned off the tv, and decided that this is where they were going to sleep for the night. He didn't want to wake her up so he sat there and leaned back into the comfortable pillows. Her head fell on his chest, and he felt heat rush to the tips of his ears, to his cheeks, and his palms got a bit sweaty. They both were very touch starved, so this new found affection, it was odd to feel their warm body next to each others.
A huge yawn escaped from Johnnie's mouth.

he fell asleep in an instant,

Two hearts beat as one.