𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - sneaking out

-third POV -

𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒, 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄...texting her friend in the middle of the night, planning an escape, and planning to go to a party. Of course, it wasn't her friend Olivia, she'd give such an inconvenient lecture. It was Ava, Ava is the type who party's every chance she gets. Her and Ava just clicked like a magnet.

Her phone was dimly lightening up the room, as she was texting Ava. Y/n used her phone to peer over Johnnie to make sure he was asleep. Once hearing light snores she was satisfied enough to leave the house. She quickly dashed down the stairs, putting on some shoes and she was out the door. Ava was leaning up against her car and smoking a cigarette, patiently waiting for y/n.

And once the two locked eyes, excitement grew over their features as Ava threw down the cigarette and stepped on it. They both got into the car and she started to drive, really fast, which made y/n feel a bit nauseous, but she wasn't complaining. "Where's Leo?" Y/n asked confused; for clarification, Leo was the guy she defended when she got into a fight two days ago.

"We're meeting him at the party, it's suppose to be some YouTuber get together? But I heard it's going to be wild, weed, alcohol, drugs, you name it," Ava spoke with such enthusiasm, even y/n was scared what tonight was going to hold. "Don't get into a fight this time! I want to meet a cute guy, and I don't want to be pulling you off some basic chick."

"If it's a YouTuber party, why am I going? You're the YouTuber." She almost yawned as she spoke to Ava. It was late at night, and her sleep routine has been a mess.

"Well they said I can bring a plus one! And I know you desperately want to go to a party, since your on house arrest." She pointed out, and y/n was oddly quiet after that. She was thinking about Jake and how he was going to be extremely angry, but something was different this time, she felt guilty to make Jake angry. Any other time she would happily go, and not care at all, but guilt seems to be over bearing her.

.

.

.

Leo, Ava, and y/n were sitting down on the couch. The place screamed 'nursing home' instead of 'party.' There wasn't drunken people scattered throughout the house, there wasn't blaring music that popped your eardrums, there wasn't even any alcohol. It was just a whole bunch of YouTubers who gathered around and talked.

"Let's go to a bar." Leo got up with a big stretch, and they all followed him, happy to finally be getting out of that boring setting. They didn't have to walk far, a bar was only a few minutes away. They got in line and Leo and Ava were talking to each other in a high pitched voice. They were brother and sister, so they shared the same personality.

Y/n was more stand-offish than she normally was, she was still thinking about Jake, and how angry he's going to be once he finds out. She listened to others conversions when waiting in the line, it was a good distraction from her loud thoughts. "I didn't know they let fairies in here." Once y/n heard the males voice, she turned her head to see a man.

He had a beard, and his head was shaved, so he basically looked like every homophobic man. "What did you just say?" Her friends look at y/n once hearing the irritated tone of her voice. The man only looked shocked to hear a girl, such as herself, to be talking back. Which only driven y/n's anger even more, men like this don't ever get corrected, so they think everyone agrees with them.

"I called him a fairy, he doesn't even look like a guy, he looks more like one of those drag Queens or whatever they call them." She didn't let it show on her face, but she was letting this man's words drive her emotions into something she's most likely going to regret. She stepped towards the man with stride, before feeling someone press their hands on her shoulders.

"Y/n, don't. If you do this, Jake will find out, and then you'll be stuck in that house forever!" Ava tried to convince y/n but it was already too late, her whole persona was now determined to hit this man or even lay a few punches. Then Leo stepped in and tried to lead y/n up the line, but she pushed her friends hand away.

She angrily walked over to the guy, and pushed him so hard that he fell backwards. His friend only stepped aside and quickly left after y/n had pushed the male. The guy got up, and slapped y/n so hard she had fell to the ground. She wasn't going to sit there and say it didn't hurt, the other wounds and bruises are still recovering.

So much adrenaline was coursing through her veins, that she got up with so much energy, and completely forgot about the aching feeling on her cheek. Oh how she missed this —the racing of the heart, the power, the control, the question as to what if she loses, or what if she wins— she punched the man with all of her strength, and he stumbled back a bit.

Which gave her enough time to kick her heel on his genitals. He went to grab his crotch, and she used her fist once more to punch the guy back down. By now, he was grabbing his crotch and his face, while groaning in pain on the ground. "I'm never letting no bitch punch me down." He got back up and Leo grabbed the both of her arms and started to drag her backwards.

The guy however wasn't finished, he was making his way towards y/n again, but she figured he'd do this. She used her heel again to kick him in the stomach, and once he wrapped his arms around his stomach and was slouched down. This gave her the height she needed to kick him in the face, which she happily did, and once she kicked him, he flew back onto the ground.

"Your trying to get yourself arrested again! Or even worse, kicked out from the bar!" Ava complained, swinging her arms around as if she had something to worry about. The guy was still on the ground groaning in pain, he couldn't get up, and y/n wasn't scared to say she was content.

"We're in shit." Leo sighed out and they all looked at each other, wondering what to do now. The security guard started to make his way over to the trio, and they contemplated on running.

"fuck."

That's when y/n knew,

She was going to be on house arrest until she was a rotting corpse.