Our Little Bee (Drift×Bumblebee×Cheetor) -Transformers Animated-

Requested by WallE-kun2000

I know this was in the rules of "Bumblebee can't change gender", but I will allow this FOR 10 DAYS ONLY, 10 days, so if you want to request for Bumblebee being a female, I will only allow this for 10 days each month, alright, enjoy mga slays 😍💅💅

~~~~~~~~~~

*ringing on doorbell*

Optimus Prime: *looks at the door* Hm? *stands up and walks towards the door then opens it* Yes?

???:A package for Miss Bumblebee has arrived *gives the packages to the blue and red bot* Enjoy your day Sir! *leaves and get in the truck then drives away*

Optimus Prime:Again? *sighs* Bumblebee! Another package has arrived for you!

Bumblebee: *goes down the stairs* Again? Who is it from?

Optimus Prime:It's from those 2 bots again...

Bumblebee: *sighs* Drift and Cheetor?

Optimus Prime: Mhm... These 2 are obsessed with you...

Bumblebee: *sighs* I know dad...

Optimus Prime: *places the 2 box on the table* Now, go open it and see what their gift it this time...

Bumblebee: *opens the first one and sees a pink bear and a note* Hm? *grabs the note and reads it*

Dear Bumblebee

Ever since I saw you that night, a Cupid shot an arrow through my heart.
Your blue eyes, blue like the ocean, oh how I wished I could see you up close, but tonight, is the time I will meet you my love♡ Meet me at the beach my darling

From:Drift

Bumblebee: *she grabs the gift and slightly smiles* Okay I guess this is a cute gift *she checks the other gift*

Meet me at the beach, love♡

To:Bumblebee
From:Cheetor

To:BumblebeeFrom:Cheetor

*both Optimus and Bumblebee chuckled at the cute stuffed toys that were given by the two mechs, Bumblebee looked at Optimus and waited for his answer to go at the beach to meet the mech Drift, he looked at her and smiled slightly before nodding*

(Time skip to night time cause I can)

*Bumblebee was at the beach watching the clam waves, someone suddenly tapped his shoulder pad and Bee looked behind to see the mech Cheetor*

Cheetor:Greetings, Bumblebee!

Bumblebee:Oh hello Sir, you must be Cheetor, right?

Cheetor: *smiles* I am, you're even prettier when your closer.

Bumblebee: *blushes* T-Thanks...

*Before Cheetor could even speak, the other mech that asked Bee to meet him at the beach, tackles him on the ground*

Drift:He is mine!

Cheetor:I don't think so!

*they both started fighting, it was an intense fight that got everyones attention, they all took out their phones and started recording the fight, it was like a cat fight since they started bleeding*

Bumblebee:Stop!!

*both Cheetor and Drift look at Bumblebee*

Bumblebee:I have made my decision, I'm sorry Drift but... Your just... Not my type...

Drift: *looks at her shocked and sad before standing up and leaving*

Bumblebee: *walks towards Cheetor and helps him up before kissing him in the cheek*

Cheetor: *blushes*

497 words👹👹

Two more requests 👹👹