Friends to Couples (Optimus x Bumblebee) -Transformers Earthspark-

I decided to make my own story, requested my catschool677 I was too lazy to find a story that had Optimus & Bumblebee married, she didn't say what kind of transformers, so I chose Earthspark, there will be r@p3 & cringe ig😔, I couldn't wait for her to sya the title so I made the title😙 enjoy mga slays😍💅💅

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*On Cybertron, Bumblebee was the most beautiful mech that ever lived on Cybertron, even at school every mech and carriers wanted to date him*

???:Bumblebee, please date me~ I'll do anything for you to date me~!

Bumblebee:I told you, no *goes to an empty gym*

Swindle: *Sees it and follows*

Bumblebee: *goes behind the stage & sits down* I'm getting tired of this *closes its eyes*

Swindle: *sees it & goes to it quietly* (Finally, your all alone my love) * pushes him on the ground* (Now this is my chance) *gets on top of him*

Bumblebee: *opens its eyes* Hey, what the hell!? Get off m-! *gets itrupted by a kiss*

Swindle: *Kisses him* (His lips tastes sweet as honey, I like it~) *grabs Bees hands & puts them above his head*

Bumblebee:Mmmmmm! *tries to escape his grip* (What the hell is wrong with him!?)

Swindle: *Seperates the kiss* You taste real sweet little Bee~ I like that~

Bumblebee:Get off me you pervert!

Swindle:Nahh~ We're not even done yet~ *bites his neck*

*Swindle was known for having a huge crush on Bumblebee, and he was making out with Bumblebee with out anyone knowing, until...*

Orion Pax: *Enters the gym* Hello? Bumblebee?

"Stop! Please! Someone help-!"

Orion Pax:Bumblebee? *goes behind the stage & sees them both kissing* Hey! Get of him you pervert!

Swindle:Damn it! *Gets up & runs*

Bumblebee: *Holds his neck* Ow ow ow ow, that hurt...

Orion Pax:Hey Bee are you okay?

Bumblebee: *hides the bite mark* Uhh, yes, I am, thanks for helping me *gets up* Orion, please don't tell anyone about this

Orion Pax:I-... Alright, I promise

Bumblebee:Thank you Orion, by the way what time is it?

Orion Pax:I don't know, let me check *checks the time* We're late! *Grabs Bees hand and runs to the class room*

*5 minutes later*

Both: *out of breath* Sorry were late miss

Teach:You 2 we're 10 minutes late, your lucky you 2 weren't 20 minutes late

Both:We're sorry *goes to thier seats and sits*