𝟑.𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐍𝐈𝐏𝐄𝐑

Okay, before starting please read this carefully WATTPAD READER ARE MORE CONCERN THAN AO3 READER:

Every time I receive a message asking for an update I will push back the release date of the chapter by a day or more if you are rude. Don't ask for an update in a mean way, I'm not your fucking dog , especially if you ask for it in a really rude way and then tell me it's just a joke or that I should expect people to be rude to me(The guy who say that go fuck yourself )I said that I was on vacation and that in August there will be nothing, thanks to those who waited, just on September 1st I have already received several messages under the stories or in private to ask me to write since my vacation is over. No. I'm preparing for my fucking back to school, a chapter takes several hours of writing because I do it in French and English and I watch lots of different extracts to choose.

I had actually planned to write a sequel to this fanfiction where in the future Luffy finds the same island as Roger and it takes the characters to see an alternative universe which would have been Live Action Netflix. But I receive so many ungrateful messages that I don't even want to write anymore. This reaction book will surely be my last in this fandom, you don't even make me want to continue this one.

Be ashamed of yourself. Thanks to those who waited and sent kind messages they help me a lot I will take the time I WANT to write MY FANFICTION if i want to update it in January you will wait and do nothing against it. It is translated for free, I just ask you to be patient while I write, I don't owe you anything, I can stop tomorrow if I want. My work still free if you want to read but if you are mean just don't talk and read in silent.

I specify that this fic is just for AO3 I posted it in wattpad because I was told that many people would not see it on AO3 but I don't care now I won't hesitate to delete it from wattpad. If it disappears overnight, you know why.

If you look for it on ao3 my name is Polyamoory and this book has the same name.

you wanted this to come out quickly and well it's not correcting there are a lot of mistakes but hey at least it's updating right? 😐

Good read, I took no pleasure in writing this.

[ Usopp banner soon]

"I'll take the bet. Who sees us next?"

"The Black Shadow"

“The Yellow Shadow”

“Stop betting Yoi!”

Everyone was pretty eager to see more. Learn more about the crew and the man who would become King.

An image appears on the screen. A girl with pink hair is shown on what appears to be a TV.

[A Condemned Gladiator of the Corrida Coliseum (Little Daughter of King Riku)] Rebecca

1 🌟

King Riku is disturbed to see his future Granddaughter obviously being a criminal.