Monsters pt 2

Começar do início

Jewish people: Elohim, God on High! Can you hear your people cry? Help us now, this dark hour...

Deliver us! Hear our call! Deliver us!

Polish people: Lord of All, remember us! We crumble like the sand! Deliver us! There's a land you've given us...

Jewish people: And deliver us to the Promised Land!

[Y/N] pushed through the crowd of people as she went into the alleyway to meet with Anastasia's sister in law and her husband. Tsarina's plan did not work out. Caleb did not want to leave his home AT ALL and he was very stubborn with that decision. As if it all wasn't enough of trouble, it turned out that Polina has tuberculosis...
Soon, the empress noticed two people standing by the wall, evidently trying to be invisible. The reason why they wanted to meet with her, was more important in their opinion than anything else. They knew that it was the best thing they could do, but also the hardest and most painful... Today was the day, when they would say goodbye to their only and long awaited child, in order to keep him safe...

Caleb held a bundle close to his chest, so no one would see what it actually was.

Caleb: Yal-di-ha toch, veh harach...Al-ti rach veh al-tif-chad..
My son, we have nothing,we can give...

Polina : But this chance that you may live...

Caleb & Polina: We pray, we meet again...

Polina : If He will...

Caleb: Deliver us ~

All three of them ran swiftly through the alley, doing their best to remain unnoticed.

People: ( Deliver us!)
Hear our prayer! Deliver us from dispair! Those beasts' cruelty is to big to stand! Deliver us! There's a land you promised us... Deliver us out of bondage... And deliver us to the Promised Land...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The car personally prepared for the tsarina to take her safely back to St. Petersburg, already was there. [Y/N] was to take little Aran with her to Russia and take her of him, until it's safe in Poland and he can be reunited with his parents once again... Until then, it was time to say goodbye... The child must have felt it,too because he began to sob quietly.

Polina : Hush now, my baby... Be still, love, don't cry... To be safe, you can't stay here... Sleep and remember this last lullaby...

Caleb: Our love will forever be near...

The man kissed his son's forehead. Polina refused to even hold the boy, afraid that he might catch her illness...

Caleb: Take good care of him, please, do this for me... It's more than both of us can bear...

[Y/N]: I'll do what I can, so he's safe and free in our land...

Caleb: Deliver him there...

He handed her the baby and she looked up at her two friends with sadness before turning around and getting into the car...

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

The way back home was very stressful. The shots, screams and cries mixed together in the worst way possible. [Y/N] prayed in her mind, no one stops them....

She calmed down completely, only after she was back in St Petersburg. Her children and husband of course knew about the visitor and welcomed him warmly.

Valeria : Here, you are safe now and safe may you stay...

Inessa: We all have a prayer just for you....

Yevgieniy: When it's all over, there will come day, your parents will be back with you....

People: Deliver us... Send us someone who can save us... And deliver us to the Promised Land...
Deliver us to the Promised Land...

Caleb: Deliver us...

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

A/N:
Sorry for the short chapter, but I have no opportunity to write. The chapter will arrive next week, because I am literally abroad my country.
I am in Turkey, (Colakli) on vacation.
Is there anyone from Turkey reading this?🇹🇷

Original song