the news

-Lucy's Pov-

Hi im lucy heatfilia and I'm the school president of Fairy Tail high and im concederd smart and nice girl but I'm not actually concederd a nerd couse, well its a little embarrassing,... well for my body and beauty.

"Hey Luce!"greeted a pink hair guy named Natsu, hes my best friend.. i hoped we could be more but when i realized he likes a girl named Lissanna who is now hes girlfriend i knew he had no place for me in his heart so i had to move on.

"Hi Natsu!" I say happily but then he hugs me 'what was that?' He just huged me but if Lissanna sees uss she'll ruen me. But screw her ill injoy this hug so i huged him back.

"Whats wrong Natsu? Why you hug me?"i asked really curious but still had a smile on "I've missed you Luce!"he said that again and huged me again but when he releast that hug i saw Mirajane, i knew she'll tell Lissanna when i saw her she noticed and went runing out to find Lissanna.

"Natsu! Mirajane is telling Lissanna she saw uss! Im ruin now... my reputation..." I say mumbling the last part but Natsu got good hearing and went running to Mira and explain.

Whant to know why i care, couse Lissanna is the news girl and has a blog and does the daily report and im mostly in the cover but she can make my reputation go down if she sees me doing something that gets her wrong with her boyfriend.

"Hey Lu-chan!"screamed a short blue hair girl her name is Levy my only friend"hey Levy!" I say and we greet each other and go heading to our lockers "Hey Lu-chan you look good in the daily report magazine of the school!"she said that while showing me the magazine.

" but Lucy you're not the only one remember the other school close by well there president is so HOT like seriosly! Look!"she said that while passing me the daily report magazine of the school sabortooth High and see a guy he looks emo but he is really hot.

"You got competition Lu-chan he might actually apear in the model magizing insted of you"she said teasing me she knew how much i wanted to be in it "i wont allow it!"i say while i put on some lipstick to go to the photo shoots "bye Levy im gana try beter this time!"i say and walk like a boss and everyone around me bowed well this is me.

I made it in and the photographer greeted "miss Lucy! Ready for these photo's i really need the best side of you.."
"Of course and this time ill put a seductive face i got some competition of the other lame stupid school Sabor so i have to beat there asses and make this school beter than theres!" I say geting ready to poze "thats the mood Lucy!"

Once i finished i got called to the office and there was Laxus and Gildarts "hey blondie, hello miss Lucy" "i would apreciate if you call me Lucy Laxus and why was i called?"i say puting a serios face on "you see well, Fairy Tail and Sabortooth are allys now and both school presidents are gana compete with the others school and your partner will be Sabortooth president sence you're bothe the smartest".

"That stupid school!" I yell suprized "there more stupid than a fly!"i say really mad "plz Lucy you'll really give this school alot of help"gildarts insested "fine than only if i can apear in the model magazine couse Laxus mother works for it"i say they nooded and smiled i exited for tommarow ill have to go with the stupid sabor idiot playboy he looks like. Well our playboy Loke might allsoe have competition.